[DC Animated Club] Justice League Unlimited Watch Along, Tues. April 20th, 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

Crowd Control.

2 Likes

Is that him? Interesting.

1 Like

I love EM and BG team up.

1 Like

Yup I was suprise by that.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And the lady scientist is voice by Lori Loughlin who also played Black Canary in tv series Birds of prey. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

And Aunt Becky in Full House. She was also involved in the College Admission Scandal.

2 Likes

That’s Lori Loughlin? She’s from Full House too. She also did a run of inmate recently. :joy:

2 Likes

You beat me to it @TravisMorgan

2 Likes

I’m a huge fan of Billy West anyway, but I like him as Skeets.

2 Likes

I got nothin’ :rofl:

2 Likes

This episode made me a fan of Booster Gold.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey, she got her glasses back.

2 Likes

My best buddy Mark growing up was a huge Booster Gold fan and he converted me. I liked how they portrayed him here.

1 Like

Last year I’ve read the original Booster Gold comic and it was really good, I actually read the whole series.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for joining the watch along everybody, I really have fun.:grinning:

2 Likes

Watching these episodes, I’m impressed at the voice talent they had. Like I said earlier, it’s been awhile, but they hold up for sure.

1 Like

Thanks for setting it up. It was really fun.

2 Likes

Hopefully I’ll do another one soon.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I had fun re watching this series

3 Likes

Thank you for hosting @Reaganfan78. I’ve told you before, but I’ll say it again, glad you got the @DCAnimatedClub back up and running! Looking forward to the next topic and WAL!

2 Likes