[DC Animated Club] Justice League Unlimited Watch Along, Tues. April 20th, 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

Hello Everybody, please join me for the Justice League Unlimited watch along, This Tuesday we’ll be watching two episodes from the first season…

Episode 6: Fear Symmetry
Episode 7: Greatest Story Never Told

The watch along will start at 6:00pm PST/ 9:00pm EST.

And also please feel free to join #dcanimatedclub so you won’t miss a thing!:grinning:

To join the watch along, you need two devices, if you have HBO Max, DVD or the two episodes I’ve mention on streaming service, put that on to watch, and use your computer, phone, tablet or ipad to chat on this thread. :slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::tv:
:00_justice_league2:
:0_batman_tas:

6 Likes

Woo! Looking forward to this!

3 Likes

Nice, I was wondering if there’d be a WAL. I’m pretty sure that I’m free next Tuesday night!

2 Likes

This sounds like fun! See y’all there!

3 Likes

Hello everybody, just a friendly reminder that the Justice League Unlimited watch along is tomorrow night at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST. :grinning:

:0_batman_tas:

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I completely forgot about it.

1 Like

We are just 1 hour away til the Justice League Unlimited watch along, we’ll be watching episode 6 & 7. Fear Symmetry and Greatest Story Never Told! :grinning:

2 Likes

We are just 30 minutes away, I might be a little late due to eating dinner.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hope you get a banner buddy

3 Likes

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Are we commenting here or is there a different thread?

1 Like

We’ll be using this thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cool. I’m all queued up and ready to go. :+1:

1 Like

5 more minutes to go!:grinning:

2 Likes

You made it, guess you wolfed down your dinner. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

2 more minutes!

1 Like

Yup I’m a fast eater.LOL!:pizza::pizza::pizza:

2 Likes

Tick, tick, tick…

2 Likes

On your mark… get set… GO Press play!

1 Like

Ominous Supergirl.

1 Like