[DC Animated Club] Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker Watch Along, Wed. July 1st. 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

giphy
Last month we watch The Batman Beyond series first season, now returning to DC Universe on July 1st, Talk about perfect timing! It’s Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker!
We’ll be having the watch along of the movie on Wednesday July 1st at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST.
All you need is two devices, one to watch a movie from here on DC Universe and second use your other device to chat on this thread. Hope you guys will join our 5 part watch along each week starting with Batman Beyond Return of the Joker. See you there!:grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer:

5 Likes

We are just 1 day away, I have to say this is a great way to end Batman Beyond month and starting a movie month!:grinning:

3 Likes

This is such an underrated movie I’m so excited

2 Likes

We are less then 50 minutes away from the watch along!:grinning:

1 Like

Coming Soon to Watch Along near you…

:slightly_smiling_face:
Less then 20 more minutes to go!:grinning:

1 Like

We’re just 9 more minutes away from the Batman Beyond Return of the Joker watch along!:grinning:

1 Like

I just realize that this October, the movie will turn 20 years old!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to DC Universe @sonic13066.62146, and Thankyou so much for joining.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 more minutes!:grinning:

On your mark…get set…GO! Press play!:grinning:

1 Like

It’s great to see this movie again on DC Universe.:slightly_smiling_face:

I like how the new Batman has a sense of humor.

1 Like

Hey ppl Batman beyond A1 :fire:

1 Like

Yeah bonk don’t

1 Like

His joking reminds me of Spider-Man

2 Likes

Those kicks were really slow for some reason lol

1 Like

I like the uncut better then cut version, cause we get to watch what the Producers of the film wanted us to see.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Is this the uncut version?

1 Like

The first unrated Batman movie until BvS extended

2 Likes

Yes it is.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like