[DC Animated Club] August 2020 Watch-Alongs

Oh nice!

3 Likes

Clayface swim in the last episode as a whale!

3 Likes

Awesome!!! Congrats. You should post this news on the Rewards thread. So many people who have been waiting could use some hope right now.

3 Likes

Ok, will do.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks. :+1: It will be appreciated by many.

3 Likes

So creepy xD

3 Likes

Thankyou @AlexanderKnox for hosting a watch along, that was so much fun.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Quite.

3 Likes

I think I’ll link the first Matt Hagen appearance in the main thread so that everyone can see why Hagen’s powers and abilities manifested themselves this way in the episodes.

2 Likes

Yes, thanks @AlexanderKnox for putting this together! I had fun hanging out with everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, these were great. Thanks for doing this, @AlexanderKnox, and thanks for the invite @Soreita.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll see everyone next week. Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Topic!

2 Likes

Just a reminder, @DCAnimatedClub: we will start watching this week’s episodes on Tuesday, August 11, at 8:30 pm EDT (5:30 pm PDT).

1. Feat of Clay, Pt. 1
  2. Feat of Clay, Pt. 2
7 Likes
3 Likes

Okay, time to start…

Here we have Lucius Fox, who was introduced during Len Wein’s run in 1979.

1 Like

Poor Lucius, he didn’t know he was walking into a trap.

1 Like

The original Clayface was an aging actor who was being replaced in a remake of one of his classic films.

1 Like

I thought Matt Hagen car accident was sort of based on Lon Chaney Phantom of the Opera since his nick name was a man of 100 faces.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Roland Daggett is an original character invented for the animated series. He vaguely resembles Black Mask, who started off as a cosmetics mogul whose new makeup line was disfiguring users.

1 Like