Clayface from Batman: The Animated Series Fan Art

“Feat of Clay” is the two-part 4th and 5th episodes of Batman: The Animated Series. It originally aired on September 8 & 9, 1992. It marks the transformation of a disfigured actor into the villain known as Clayface. For this piece, I have Batman stunning Clayface with some Batarangs!

17 Likes

Clayface is great. Awesome™️

4 Likes

Thanks @NYJt3 glad you dig it! :bat:

1 Like

Love the art style! That’s really good!:smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks! :bat:

2 Likes

I love how textured Clayface looks, and I’m really enjoying your art style! Incredible work!

3 Likes

Thanks again, I appreciate the kind words. Glad ya digging what I’ve been working on. @WingsOfAether

2 Likes

Very nice, one of my favorite stories from the animated series. You keep knocking it out of the park with your art, yet another homerun.

2 Likes

Thanks @Roger.1031 :bat: :facepunch::zap::boom:

2 Likes

Ooh, the texture again! :star_struck: I really enjoy the vibrant color palette too—Great job!

2 Likes

Thanks @Razzzcat :bat:

1 Like

I love Feat Of Clay. My favorite 2 part arc from BTAS. I love this piece. It captures Clayface and the BTAS mood. Great work

1 Like

Well done :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a great 2 part episode. Thanks for checking out my art. @PagingTheRoseDreadnaught

Thanks! :bat:

No problem. Keep up the great work. Maybe seeing a Temple Fugate piece would be quite interesting

1 Like

Very good

1 Like

Hmmmm, perhaps. :thinking: