[DC Animated Club] August 2020 Watch-Alongs

I really liked Selina’s costume.

3 Likes

Okay, so in case you don’t know about Matt Hagen, here’s his backstory: he was a treasure hunter who found an underwater cave while diving, and he fell into a pool of goo in the cave that gave him the power to shape-shift.

3 Likes

And start!

2 Likes

That’s very interesting.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That Riddler outfit is garish.

3 Likes

The Riddler was appearing in Super Friends at the time, so they recolored him for these opening credits.

3 Likes

When did Clayface start to always be an actor? I say this but the Young Justice animated series version of Clayface wasn’t an actor. He worked for the Al Ghul’s and tried to seduce Talia

2 Likes

Between this kid and pre-Crisis Jason Todd, the circus really was the best place to find people who can pose as a duplicate for Dick…

3 Likes

Ummm that popcorn looks really burnt…

3 Likes

It looks like caramel corn. :yum:

3 Likes

Clayface I was an actor. He’s currently the main Clayface in the comics again, and he has gained the powers that Matt Hagen once had.

3 Likes

I love the fade in

3 Likes

I accidentally hit skip intro, so I don’t want to accidentally give anything away.

3 Likes

Oooo burn

3 Likes

Hope I didn’t kill the thread! Please keep posting.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Another note: Matt Hagen died at the end of Crisis on Infinite Earths.

3 Likes

You’re always good. I’m just watching. I’m bad at WALs of things I have never seen. :joy:

3 Likes

My favorite Clayface story is The Batman Adventures #8 when Summer Gleason fall in love with a mysterious man who save her.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I just love the ingenuity of the 60s and 70s

3 Likes

He’s out cold, but his eyes are still open…

3 Likes