DC All-Star Watch along Marathon Wed, April 8th 5:00pm PST/8:00pmEST

Hello everybody,
Please join me as we watch all 6 episodes of DC All-Star game, here’s how it’ll work, we’ll watch 2 episodes per hour…
5:00pm PST/ 8:00pm EST
Episode 1-2
6:00pmPST/9:00pmEST
Episode 3-4
7:00pm PST/ 10:00pm EST
Episode 5-6

So join the fun and hope to see you guys there!:grinning::popcorn::tv:

2 Likes

We are just less then 2 hours away to watch DC All-Star watch along. Can’t wait to watch all 6 episodes. :grinning:

1 Like

I’ll definitely be her for some of this. Loved the show, and really love Watch Alongs. I’m just part of so many that its hard to keep track. But I’ll be around!

2 Likes

Hello everybody in my last post I got the countdown a bit wrong, sorry about that. We are now about 1 hour away til the All-Star game watch along.:slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::desktop_computer:

1 Like

I think I’m going to watch a few of the episodes. I’ve never done a watch along so why not! I was going to check it out tonight anyways.!

1 Like

Glad to have you join @BatmanMazz, we’ll start in 30 minutes.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We are just 5 minutes away from the Watch along, We’ll be starting at the first episode.:slightly_smiling_face:

On your mark…get set…GO! :grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer:

The Breakfast Club!

1 Like

We are now at the introduction

I had never seen the movie, is it good?

1 Like

I’m a fan, and it was so great at the time too.

1 Like

I like how Sam is pushing Tommy detention week up! :slightly_smiling_face:

Cool I’ll have to watch it.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s a great nod to the movie.

1 Like

I like how innocent Carl is , and he’s in a detention for no reason!:slightly_smiling_face:

It is good so far.

1 Like

Have you watch all six? If not I think you’ll really like it.

I haven’t watched any of them actually.

1 Like

Ok. :slightly_smiling_face: I like how they are planning to escape detention.

1 Like