Dark Nights Death Metal Trading Cards - Need Help Finding

I got two versions of the Dark Nights Death Metal Soundtrack because I couldn’t decide which cover/vinyl combination I liked best and luckily I got two different trading cards but even so I’m still missing nine of them to “collect them all”. I’m not seeing these much online for sale and am wondering - does anyone know where these might be available? They couldn’t have expected anyone to buy 11 or more versions of a $40 LP just to collect these cards and they also don’t seem to have released them anywhere else. I’d love to complete the set but I literally only see one of them for sale on eBay and it costs as much as another LP would!

4 Likes

Any duplicates? I have a Superboy Prime I am willing to trade for a Batman or Superman

4 Likes

I have Superboy Prime and Wonder Woman.

4 Likes

Same :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Bumping this up in case anyone has any leads on this.

2 Likes

I have an extra Superman, Robin King, and 2 extra flash

3 Likes

Well…hello there!

Would you be willing to sell those?

1 Like

I would definitely be interested in doing that! Do you still have an extra Superman?

1 Like

I believe I do, yes.

1 Like

I actually need Superboy Prime not Superman, I am willing to trade Superboy prime for superman, flash and robin king. All of them for superboy Prime @FelixLeiter

1 Like

Didn’t know they did these

2 Likes

I know this is a stretch but would anyone know if the Wonder Woman card is available anywhere for solo purchase? I’ve looked everyplace I could think of as a suprise for a friend.
Thanks all!

1 Like

Welcome to DCC!

1 Like

Thank you! Always been a fan just never really got into the community lol

2 Likes

Anyone still in the market for trading or selling? I have extras of Darkseid, Robin King and Superboy Prime and looking for Lobo, Superman, The Batman Who Laughs if anyone wants to do a swap or would be willing to sell any of the three I need.

2 Likes

I’m also looking to work on a set of these. I do have a few extra Wonder Woman cards. I am really looking for Superboy Prime as my top want at the moment. Any chance that one is still available?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, new friend! I hope you find what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I truly think a complete collection of these cards are the most difficult thing in all of DC to obtain.

2 Likes

I’ve only managed to get 4, it just seems impossible given the random/not random nature of their distribution. I successfully managed to get multiples of WW. If it really is random…I got severely unlucky!

2 Likes

Same! I bought three copies of this album (different exclusive artwork and vinyl) and got two of the same card! With no secondary market or release it truly does seem impossible.

2 Likes