Dark Crisis - Preview & Discussion of DCs Major Comic Event for 2022

100% it is. I was not familiar with that panel from the past but I love that the start of this event is such an homage to the past. For longtime DC fans like you I think this event is going to be a great trip down memory lane as well as a new adventure.

5 Likes

5 Likes

If as promised
This is about legacy

Maybe
We will get back

The JSA

A good Legion of Super Heroes book

The Wolfman Perez
Teen Titans

Then

I am fine
With
Jon Jace and Yara
Being the
New Trinity
For a while

As the REAL
Justice League
Fights its way
Back from
Whatever dimension
They are in
(A future untold story
Like ANY DC Fan
would believe they are dead)

Since
Justice League 75
Is set in the near future

ALL the current
Trinity Comics
Can proceed
As if JL 75
Never happened

That way
DC can continue
Publishing
As many
Bruce Wayne Batman Titles
As they want
When
Batman movie comes out

5 Likes

My first instinct was why not have Alan Scot as the only Green Lantern. I know I wouldn’t mind.

5 Likes

Is this going to fix the unbelievably stupid mistake of not making Damien Wayne the new batman? No? Then I really don’t care. It still makes me angry every time I think about it. How do you do something so stupid!!! “Hey new event called future state that looks into the future of the dc universe is coming. Who should be the new batman? Hey remember how batman issue 666 shows Damien being a badass future batman? Let’s do that!.. NAH!!! We’ll just make Tim Fox some dude who nobodies ever heard of the new batman! While we’re at it, Jon Kent as the new superman? YAWN!! that’s boring! Meet Perry White’s nephew ■■■■■■■ Bob White! He’s the new superman!! We’re so smart aren’t we? Look how good at our jobs we are!!!” No! No your not smart! You’re ■■■■■■■ idiots!

4 Likes

Be it intentional or pure coincidence, I like how the initials for DC’s latest event are in fact “DC”.

5 Likes

I just want his marrige back

3 Likes

So basically the same promotion DC used for Death Metal?

3 Likes

Alan Scott’s? Didn’t he have two?

3 Likes

Thanks, Alan Scott’s marrige should be brought back

4 Likes

But which one?

3 Likes

Molly

4 Likes

This teaser image from Dark Crisis author Joshua Williamson makes it very clear who dies in Justice League #75 and who is the sole survivor.

4 Likes

But no Rose/Thorn so we get Obsidien/Jade? :frowning:

3 Likes

Well that happens too

3 Likes

This could mean quite a few things but I love the idea that The Flips will be on the cover of Dark Crisis #2.

The Flips

4 Likes

This pumped me up sooooo much!

6 Likes

Ah, so you think that Molly should be endgame?

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t care for the New 52 sexuallity change for Alan.

4 Likes

I will admit I haven’t read a ton of Alan. The most I’ve read is actually the prose novel series “Green Lantern: Sleepers”, by Mike Baron, Micahel Ahn, and Christopher Priest - and I really liked him there, where he had a love affair with Irene Miller, from the very, very early comics. I liked that a lot, though it was never actually part of the comics.

3 Likes