Damian Wayne Is Getting an Animated Movie

3 Likes

That’s a funny and fun premise. Reminds me of Home Alone. Cool :+1:

2 Likes

So I guess we’re getting an adaptation of Batman & Robin Annual number 1. That could be fun.

3 Likes

Hasn’t he already gotten like 6??? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

can’t believe damian wayne get his movie

I got to say, the thumbnail for this thread is priceless. :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking the same thing. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Okay… I was confused about whether or not this was about Damian or Steve Urkel, so I found where it talks about Damian in the article:

“Merry Little Batman” is an animated family action comedy. When a six-year-old Damian Wayne finds himself alone in Wayne Manor, he must transform into “Little Batman” in order to defend his home and Gotham City from the crooks and super-villains intent on destroying Christmas. Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and based on characters from DC, the film is executive produced and directed by Mike Roth from a screenplay by Morgan Evans.

(Copied and pasted from the article :point_up_2:)

“Six year old Damian”… “Little Batman”…

I think my heart might explode from the CUTENESS!!! Lil Damian, oh my gosh! :sob:

I love this interpretation of Damian. Any interpretation that takes a comedic lens of his dark and brooding manner juxtaposed against his young age and overall appearance is so much fun for me. Harley Quinn TAS nailed this and I think the plot summary sounds like it’ll be a lot of fun. I can’t wait to check it out.

1 Like