Damian Wayne and Raven as a Couple?

That’s a hell no

2 Likes

One point that needs to be addressed is who in the DC Universe is Damien’s age? Right now he is the youngest member of the team is is currently leading. I mean John Kent is his age, but how many female characters are? What is he nine, maybe twelve, I’ve lost track. Now that doesn’t mean much since he was raised by assassins and now my Batman he is too dark and mature for a girl his age. But print Raven is too old, she is Grayson’s age. By the way, have we seen him showing much interest in girls yet?

2 Likes

I haven’t read a lot of it, but it looks like in Adam Glass’ run on Teen Titans, Damian started to form feelings for a character named Djinn.

I also remember him having a bit of a crush on Emiko, the current Red Arrow.

3 Likes

YES 100% they get each other In kind way they have a special bond that I have never seen in any comic .
He is caring for her and gentle in what I have not seen in Damien .

4 Likes

In comics, their age difference is too large among various other problems. In the movies? Solid “yes” from me.

3 Likes

Welcome to the DCU @chrtayman.25442! :grinning:

2 Likes

I didn’t mind it as a limited ship…but I don’t think they are endgame

1 Like

Agreed @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder. We all know the endgame outcome here.

#BBRaeEternal

5 Likes

No. Raven is a Titan. Damian is not. End of story. point black periodtt. No ifs ands or buts about it.

2 Likes

i liked it in the movie, but i don’t think it really works otherwise

3 Likes

whats wrong with damian he is okay in my book

4 Likes

No

2 Likes

It’s not an issue with Damian. It’s an issue with age. Raven will always be a Titan and therefore an adult in my book no matter how many times they de-age her. Damian is just plain not.
Now, if you wanna get into the different incarnations if the Titans and Teen Titans then that’s a whole other story I’m willing to dive into cuz any team other than the OG Teen Titans and NTT is just a rip-off imo and should not exist.

3 Likes

ahh I see you bro sorry for the misunderstanding also I have seen you around just wanted to let you know I to am a dick grayson fan he is my second favorite robin after damian.

3 Likes

Thanks! Sorry to say I haven’t seen you around, but it’s always nice to meet new fans.

3 Likes

yeah I¨m new so its okay that you haven´t seen me

4 Likes

I personally think they make a surprisingly good couple :slightly_smiling_face:
I love Teen titans, and been a bbrae fan since young, but as i aged and found the Dcamu series, i just fell in love with Damirae! Dc has a lot multi universes and many unexpected ships, that can make no sense, but this accidental romance was one that worked out so well! Many might argue about age difference, or even behavioral issues, but from what i seen with both fully matured i think they can absolutely work out!

3 Likes

it only works within that film universe and nowhere else

2 Likes

Sure I guess.

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd

2 Likes