Daily DC Trivia

Answers:

1. Young Animal

2. Julian Olsen

3. By kissing someone fluent in the language

3 Likes

Questions:

In Smallville, several superheroes made appearances. Other than Superman, which heroes were featured in the Smallville TV series? (One point will be awarded for each correct hero.)

What is Max Mercury’s relationship to Helen (HINT: Revealed in the Impulse comics)?

In season 3 of The Flash, Barry gets a serious case of amnesia. What name does he start telling people to call him?

4 Likes

The Flash (Bart Allen), Cyborg, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Hawkman, Dr. Fate, Stargirl, Sandman

Bart

3 Likes

Umm, Impulse, Aquaman, Cyborg, Supergirl, Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Twins- Zan and Jayna, Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, Star Girl, Doctor Fate, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Sylvester Star Spangled Kid/Starman, Wesley Dodds Sandman

He’s the long-lost father

Bart?

2 Likes

@Vroom wanna try?

2 Likes

@Vroom Is that a yes? lol

2 Likes

Indeed, but my j-o-b is keeping me busy ATM.

I’ll reply when able. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh ok

3 Likes

sits up and rubs his hands together

Okay, Smallville heroes:

Aquaman, Booster Gold, Cosmic Boy, Cyborg, The Flash (technically Impulse) Green Arrow, Hawkman, Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, Stargirl, Supergirl and…that’s all I’ve got, offhand.

No idea about Max and Helen.

I don’t remember much of season 3 ATM, so no idea, offhand.

3 Likes

laughs maniacally

I knew you all would get at least 1 question wrong (or not answer).

maniacal laugh stops abruptly

I mean, you’re all doing great… good job…

3 Likes

Anyone else wanna give it a shot?

1 Like

Got me by the clarification. :frowning:

2 Likes

Flash/Impulse, Green Arrow, Aquaman, Cyborg, Black Canary, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Sandman, Doctor Fate, Hawkman, Stargirl, Supergirl, Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Twins

Never read Impulse

Bart

3 Likes

Answers:

Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Red Tornado, Aquaman, Cyborg, Impulse/Flash, Black Canary, Zatanna, Booster Gold, Stargirl, Supergirl, Hawkman, Mera, Jay Garrick/Flash, Dr Fate, Blue Beetle, Sandman, Wonder Twins, Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl

Father/Daughter

Bart

1 Like

Questions:

In season 3 of The Flash, there is a crossover between The Flash and Supergirl. In it, Darren Criss plays Music Meister, a villain who makes Barry and Kara live in a musical. Why did they star Darren Criss in this episode (Yes this is confirmed)?

Having a very similar name to her ally, who joins forces with Harley Quinn to stop her enemies?

1 Like

Former Glee costar

Harlequin

2 Likes

@Vroom @arkhamassassin @TheTerrifiedDetectiveChimp @mojaka @Detective7 @MisfitCMJ @HubCityQuestion Anyone else wanna try?

2 Likes

I’m reading the latest ish of Superman: Son of Kal-El (heavy work, you see :slight_smile:), but to paraphrase Thomas “Neo” Anderson in The Matrix:

“Yeah, sure. I could go for some triv.”

2 Likes

lmfao!!!

The questions are here:

2 Likes

His initials are “DC”.

What iteration of Harley are you referring to?

2 Likes