CW on DCU?

I don’t know if anyone else noticed but The Flash is listed in the Fantastic Firsts article in the comic book section. It doesn’t have any episodes but is this a sign of things to come? I sure hope so!

I tried to attach my screenshot but I’m not sure if it worked properly…

5 Likes

Dang it! I can’t get that screenshot to upload. It’s still there under famous firsts though.

1 Like

This is an earlier Flash series, before the CW one. That is why it is the first.

The CW version is the second.

3 Likes

This service isn’t as devoid of Arrowverse content as people think, since both the 1990 Flash series and NBC’s Constantine series from 2014 are explicitly part of that shared reality and are both available here.

2 Likes

I think its more so we can chat about it

2 Likes

Now that the awesome new community has launched I can post that picture to prove I wasn’t crazy! I did see the arrowverse Flash show on here. I’m sure it’s just a placeholder title card but hopefully it’s hinting at more. :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Cool photo. I would say you’re probably right that it’s a placeholder, since Netflix seems to have the streaming rights to CW shows. But, I would definitely be happy if it was brought over. Nice find! :slight_smile:

2 Likes