đź“şCW-App Watch-Alongđź“ş SUPERGIRL Monday Oct 7, 7pmPT/10pmET

Greetings DCU!

Wanna join a Watch-Along (WAL) experiment? I hope you do! In this Watch-Along we will watch Supergirl from the CW App.

:tv:WHAT: Supergirl Season 5 Episode 1

:mantelpiece_clock:WHEN: Monday, October 7th, 7pm PT / 8pm MT / 9pm CT / 10pm ET

:computer:HOW: On two devices (1) to watch the show From the CW App - push play precisely at our start time, and (2) to comment on this thread during the show.

:raised_hand:WHY: The CW App is accessible for many people, if the experience works well-enough, we can WAL other CWverse shows (maybe even the upcoming Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover…).

:woman_scientist:The EXPERIMENT part: the timing of commercials may vary by region. For science :dna:, during the WAL, share your time zone and let us know when you’re viewing commercials.

I hope to see you there!

6 Likes

:D!!!

2 Likes

Yay!!!

1 Like

I love Supergirl but I’m still a bit behind on the show otherwise I would definitely jump on this. I do have to say I’m just not feeling the bangs yet. Yet. There is time.

3 Likes

Lets go!!!

3 Likes

Let’s go indeed @LEXC0RP I’m counting down for this one.

How is Lena Luthor going to interact with Kara this season? :scream: Will we see more of Lex? Can’t wait to find out!

I think Lena’s arc is going to be the main focus this season.

I hope we don’t get Lex. Lena is by far the most interesting Luther.

Still not feeling the suit.

#Supercorp.

That is all :hugs:

2 Likes

I bought Goobers and Raisinets! I’m ready!

1 Like

Two days until World’s Finest “Pilot” and “Event Horizon” Begin

2 Likes

update: the raisinets are dark chocolate, so i’m assigning them to batwoman

and i guess kara’s kind of a goober

1 Like

I’m super-excited!

1 Like

Supergirl airs today🍿(Sunday)! But this Watch-Along is for MONDAY evening.

:rotating_light:Preemptive reminder: Please do NOT add SPOILERS on this thread :rotating_light:

Be sure to discuss spoilers and reactions on a spoiler thread. Thank you :pray: I’m looking forward to testing this CW-App WAL with you! :heart:

1 Like

Snack update! I have

PUMPKIN
TRES
LECHES
CAKE

Will it last until Supergirl? Only if Batwoman has a gross cake scene!

3 Likes

Snack updates for the win!

It starts soon right

1 Like

If anyone’s joining in, we start in 1 minute!

1 Like

10 seconds

go!!!

1 Like