đŸ“șCW App Watch-AlongđŸ“ș CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS Parts 4 & 5, Arrow & Legends of Tomorrow, Wednesday, Jan 15th, 6pmPT/9pmET

Anti Monitor born becauae of science experiments it always has to start with a science experiment

1 Like

What I wonder is, how are they surviving for months in the Vanishing Point? Was there a big kitchen cabinet full of canned peaches or something?

1 Like

As a legends fan, seeing them at the Vanishing point makes me hope Snart’s ghost shows up

1 Like

i was just thinking that too.

“There are lot of ways to describe Lex Luthor: I think douchebag is the most descriptive.”

1 Like

Also, why is Ryan the only guy who has a beard?

Thanks for making me :cry:. I miss Snart

Love Kara just volunteering Lex for the very dangerous job. :smiley:

1 Like

I have no idea

1 Like

So I guess this is the closes we get to in real life having “Flash Vanishes in Crisis.”

I can’t believe they let Lex kill Kingdom Come Supes

I get why they’re doing it, but they could have toned down the modulation for Ollie/Spectre’s voice, let us hear the performance a little more.

1 Like

I do like the costume they give Ollie for him as The Spectre.

1 Like

Oliver does not die easy - he’s such a true hero :cry:

2 Likes

I miss him too. It was awesome to hear him as the voice on the Waverider

2 Likes

Maybe that’s a detail they’ll keep for the upcoming season of Legends.

1 Like

“Nice outfit. Very sith.” :smiley:

1 Like

Yep. I already love Ryan Choi. He really is the down-to-earth and relatable “human”

I think thats why most people didn’t like the design. For me though not to bad for the budget they had

I do wish they had explained more of what The Spectre’s place is in this universe. While it may have spoiled the idea of what they’d do with Oliver, they really should have had him introduced at the start of this season.

1 Like