Current DC series you're reading and thoughts about it?

Just curious on what everyone is currently reading and what they think about it.

Nothing at the moment because the selection is utterly pitiful.

4 Likes

Meh

It would be easier for me to list what I’m not reading haha. As for my thoughts on miscellaneous books, I love Batman (despite the marketing/reveal of the wedding issue), loved Superman and Action (giving Bendis a chance on Superman, though I’m not sure how I feel about it yet), thoroughly enjoy Green Lanterns (though I am more excited for Morrison’s run to begin, he does really unique things with whatever he touches). I am starting to lose interest in Teen Titans, Red Hood and the Outlaws, and Titans though.

Captain Carrot and the Amazing Zoo Crew!

I’m a huge fan of King’s current Batman run. I am also emjoying the relaunch of JL so far. Feels like the first six issues are still exposition for the rest of the series but the ideas being explored have me excited to see where it goes. Also i just read that apparently starting in December there’s going to be a 12 issue Martian Manhunter limited series and I am stoked for that.

Oh and as for what I’m reading here on the app, Chuck Dixons/Gail Simone Birds of Prey. So far only a few issues in but it’s good. I can’t wait to get to the Simone portion of the run however cause she is one of my favorite writers.

Geoff Johns Flashpoint

1 Like

Just read issue 1 of Doomsday Clock and I plan on reading the full series. Issue 1 was so awesome, i cant wait to purchase issue 2. Love Watchmen.