Crucial Nightwing & Robin Stories?

I’m fairly new to comics… I know, it’s pathetic, but most of my knowledge comes from comic book movies. I have a very minor comic book background. I’m very into Dick Grayson’s story… Robin and Nightwing are two of my favorite DC characters.

Give me some crucial comics to read if I’m trying to get into these characters, and also comics as a whole! I’d prefer comics that I can find on this app, but I also know a few good comic book stores and I’m willing to go hunting whenever I get a chance. I’m a happy new member of this service and look forward to chatting here… especially about Titans!

2 Likes

Dick Grayson is one of my favorite characters too! I read a lot of Teen Titans growing up and they have a fair amount on this app. Also the current Nightwing rebirth run is excellent! My favorite Robin story is “Death in the family” that’s a Jason Todd story though.

2 Likes

Oh and there’s also a DC comics app thats really useful too, it’s easier than comic book store hunting. I’ve spent way too much money on it lol

1 Like

Some great Robin/Nightwing stories in 80’s Teen Titans by Wolfman & Perez. Also, Nightwing series from 90s and 2000s was very good.

1 Like

My personal pull list

The Gauntlet
Robin Year One
Batman Year 3
A Lonely Place of Dying
Batman/ Nightwing: Bloodborne
Nightwing: The Target

1 Like

dark victory (sequel to long Halloween)
nightwing chuck dixson
teen titans year one
new TT
grayson (might want to read forever evil before this one )
titans 2016
nightwing rebirth
the black mirror