Crisis on Earth 1 - The Last Stand

So when the night phase ended Ralph was killed and revealed to be cyborg. We also learned that superman, wonder woman, and the Martian manhunter were now villains. N81 accused of being the reverse flash. Crown city was accused of being a villain. I accused wings of being Superman. Super blue accused me of possibly not being Ivy. (This is a simple version I may have missed things)

Plan is to vote out crown city.

10 Likes

For those that need to catch up, we’re voting on CrownCity as some heroes have used abilities to suspect them, and it’s looking like N81 might also be Reverse Flash, not 100% but it seems the consensus

5 Likes

This one was big, because I realized it’s somewhat feasible. Dang, this game is having too much of an emotional impact on me…

8 Likes

I think I am all caught up now

5 Likes

Right, he was so helpful I almost couldn’t believe it

5 Likes

@bladexoxo If Black lighting uses his power but the person turns out to be a hero, is their power gone or do they get another try the next night?

5 Likes

Thank you PR. Much appreciated. I suppose if the converted heroes wanted to, in theory the could ask to be day vote killed. Or is there any way of getting them back?

6 Likes

I put my vote in for CrownCity. But I think N81 should be on the list to vote for tomorrow. He’s basically been confirmed as Reverse-Flash.

6 Likes

It’s like the other games created community friends, but it seems like this one is creating lifelong enemies lol.

5 Likes

Knowing this group…probably

5 Likes

@CGR2814 has mentioned being able to recruit a villain, but one I believe

5 Likes

Where did that accusation come from?

I admit I may have skimmed over a few hundred or so messages, but it seemed he was in the thick of the planning.

I also admit I’m just not good at picking up hints here.

6 Likes

It is for me especially because of biscuit mob. You don’t know how tight we were…

6 Likes

Once we get out of the tension we’ll laugh and be friends. I don’t think anyone’s feelings have really been hurt. if they have, I’m sorry. Please know that was not the intention

6 Likes

I believe obscure character accused N. I’m really hoping their wrong…

4 Likes

I can make them not useful.

4 Likes

I was never really a member but I feel ya
Bravo+bro+you+have+my+eternal+respect+_f193bb7dc9814548c93ddc562928af35

4 Likes

Nah, it’s ok, it’s just that with this many people (some who seem to be really competitive to say the least) is really stressful, lol, especially with that huge development.

4 Likes

I think I’m going to take a break. it’s probably a good idea for everyone take a break and come down after that big event

6 Likes

I’m not competitive at all. All of this is in good faith for me. I just want to be helpful.

5 Likes