Crisis on Earth 1 - The Last Stand

There always has to be people with a gimmick.

7 Likes

My gimmick in the first to games was changing my name to match the situation.

9 Likes

Sounds fun, I’m in!!!

7 Likes

I’m glad all of you are playing! The game is extremely fun and helps you get to know other members better. I still talk to some of the players from the other games! In fact, the biscuit mob was formed in the second game!

9 Likes

Question: what reverse flash is this Daniel West or Thawne? I have mixed feelings about both with liking Daniel’s personality but not exactly his costume but I also don’t like Thawne’s personality but like his costume.

4 Likes

I have no clue of what is happening, but I guess the best way to learn is by experience. I’m in, hope I get this right!

8 Likes

No worries, once it starts, you’ll get it in no time! ( and if you don’t get it, there are experienced players who can help you!)

6 Likes

It may be another day or so before we get all the people needed, I’m gonna start watching the thread so I don’t miss out

5 Likes

What was mine?

9:40pm 6/9/2020

4 Likes

Yeah, I went ahead and put it on tracking, though it was made a banner, which is what got so many people so fast the first time ( to the point where there were to many people asking to play)!

6 Likes

Better too many than too little

6 Likes

Hmmmm I’m not sure. You were always the voice of reason!

4 Likes

Yep

5 Likes

Lol, if I get kite man, I’m going to have to out myself, because there is no way I won’t say
“Hell yeah!”

10 Likes

I know this question doesn’t matter but I will say if I do get Reverse-Flash mine will be Daniel West but with Thawne’s costume.

5 Likes

I assume it’s full already? :sob:

9 Likes

I don’t think so, there seems to be 50 spots and I don’t think that many people have commented yet

7 Likes

Nope! We still have a little under 30 spots left to fill!

7 Likes

I’ll join if you have open spots. But let newbies join before me :blush::ok_hand:

9 Likes

There’s still 24 spots if my math is correct

6 Likes