Countdown to the Pattmobile!

81zy6iO5SqL.AC_UX342

The Batman is scheduled to shoot on public streets in Glasgow, Scotland this weekend, so it’s reasonable to assume that the new Batmobile will soon be revealed, either officially or by onlookers! It’s also reasonable to lose your mind with excitement!

MIND SPOILERS: if you don’t want to see the new Batmobile until you see the movie, better keep out of this thread!

And if you’re a Batmomaniac like me, join our official Batmobile fan club for 50 cents off your next order of boron carbide composite armor plating! ⁽ⱽᵒᶦᵈ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵖʳᵒʰᶦᵇᶦᵗᵉᵈ⁾

(Mods, seeing as this is a club-related activity, i wasn’t sure whether to put it here or in the Community Events forum, so any advisement would be appreciated!)

11 Likes

A staple of my Batfilm hype experience, the Batmobile reveal. I’ll never forget my dad bringing home that Fangoria magazine, slapping it down saying “check it out!”. In the cover was Bat-Keaton infront of the '89 Batmobile. It was my first time experiencing “Hype”.
The next two I caught on Entertainment Tonight. Pretty disappointing rides imo.

2 Likes

Exciting! Another reason I’m sad I moved from Scotland back to the states…

3 Likes

I lived in Edinburgh and would’ve definitely taken the train over for this!

4 Likes

And since it’s the land of Harry Potter, probably wouldn’t have too much competition to see it!

3 Likes

Got to see the batcycle leak - not official images and now I want to go get my motorcycle license. Cannot wait for the batmobile.

4 Likes

@dierbot Why do I see a Batcycle behind a tree taking a leak. :grinning:

3 Likes

Haha and now that’s all I see when I read that! Happy Friday, is it 5 yet :beers:

4 Likes

ok, Batmobuddies, we’re entering the red zone here, so we need to plan our Batmobile-watch plans.

i’m going to camp out in front of my computer with one of these babies

wearable-tent

3 Likes

Let’s do it!

2 Likes

Ok I’ve been awake for 24 hours, so I’ll need someone to fly to my house to wake me up if it drops

2 Likes

Done.

1 Like

We got a Bat cycle reveal so that’s something (as well as the worst Batman suit I’ve ever seen)

3 Likes

Here’s a better picture

3 Likes

Yikes. But I’m sure the ‘hero’ suit will look better than the stunt guy’s suit! And, confirmation of eye lenses?

Also, I’ve read rumors that his first suit is destroyed and replaced, and that it’s the one with the collar that eats it

3 Likes

I remember having a model I put together of the 89 Batmobile. It was so much fun and it was one of my favorite car models I made as a kid.

3 Likes

Breaking News: Set photos of new Batmobile released.

5 Likes

YoU GOT ME

2 Likes

Why would you do that??? I thought it was finally out :sob:

2 Likes

@AnonymousBB How do you not know that it isn’t the new Batmobile? :grinning:

2 Likes