Countdown to Stargirl

Oh wow did everyone see this?

3 Likes

It’s been over a month since I last did the countdown. I’m so sorry for stopping and the countdown has been restarted! We are just 12 days away from the premiere of Stargirl right here on DC Universe!:grinning:

3 Likes

The news I love to hear during the pandemic- new tv!!!

4 Likes

11 more days til Stargirl premiere here on DC Universe! :grinning: Want more Stargirl? Then be sure to check out DCU bookclub here at DCU Book Club-Epics: STARS AND S.T.R.I.P.E. (1999-) Issues 0-14, May 6 - May 24
Where we look at the beginning of Stargirl orginal stories. Also be sure to check out today Q&A chat with Costume designer Laura Jean Shannon here at
LIVE Q&A with Laura Jean Shannon, Super Suit Designer for STARGIRL, BLACK LIGHTNING, TITANS, DOOM PATROL, & More! Thurs 5/7 @5pm PT/8pm ET
:star2:Stargirl is almost here!!!

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this! Looks Super!

2 Likes

Wooo! Thanks for putting this out there @Reaganfan78 [waves]

2 Likes

We are just 10 days away til Stargirl premiere on DC Universe!:grinning:

3 Likes

I have not read the comic that this show is based on, but perhaps now I should read a few before the show premieres. Would anyone like to recommend a favorite issue or issues?

Thanks
TJ

2 Likes

Ahhhhh! Can’t wait! It’s going to be awesome!

2 Likes

#1 is a good place to start, to see how it all started. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

9 more days til Stargirl premiere! :grinning:

3 Likes

I am so excited for this show. I loved all the trailers, tv spots for the show. It’s cinematic quality. I first introduction to Stargirl was watching Smallville and Justice League Unlimited. After watching those shows I started reading more about the character in the comics.

2 Likes

I have enjoyed the previous iterations for Stargirl with Smallville, Legends of Tomorrow, Justice League Unlimited. But now seeing her having her own shown is shear excitement. I hope you also have a supporting role in the show maybe as a teacher.

2 Likes

The reviews are stellar so far. I just hope that the show becomes popular enough to not only thrive but inspire more new and interesting ways to utilize DC characters.

4 Likes

8 more days to go! It would’ve premiere tomorrow, but I guess waiting a extra week is worth a wait. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

7 more days!

6 Likes

I believe this is the first full DC Universe trailer for the show

5 Likes

7 more days and already I love the new trailer!:grinning::star2:

3 Likes