Countdown to DCUI: What Graphic Novels Are You Anticipating?

Fair enough – I don’t know for certain just what their deals are now, I’m just saying I wouldn’t necessarily be shocked if they weren’t on here, if that makes sense.

2 Likes

JSA/JLA Virtue and Vice.

2 Likes

Thing is @Jay_Kay might not be far off depending on if the works that get collected to be sold the creators are paid a bigger fee or royalty check and now if you put it on a service like this, would they still get something like that?

I know even less of how this all works but I dont know how feasible it would be if DC had to cut a new check for all the creator owned works cause this doesn’t have the base for it

You put out an Absolute Edition of something, might be an already expected fee arrangement

1 Like
  1. Green lantern Legacy
  2. Superman smashes the klan
5 Likes

Superman Smashes the Klan will show up here near the end of October. :smiley:

3 Likes

where did you hear that

Here:

1 Like

Yasss!

1 Like

Really underrated Green Lantern book. Would love to see it here. Tai Pham rules.

1 Like

I have seen MANY previews in comics, I have never actually read it

1 Like

I never read that series. Is it any good?

1 Like

It is infamously bad.

3 Likes

I saw it said it was some challenge. Is that just the name or did it have games in the story?

2 Likes

I probably would like to see The Batman Adventures Collection, I haven’t been to Barnes & Nobles since the virus hit, so I sadly don’t remember every graphic novel, maybe see Killing Jokes and Knightfall.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The Kamandi Challenge is a different series. I’m talking about a comic from the 1990s.

2 Likes

Yea I meant the Komandi challenge

3 Likes

Batman Damned

3 Likes

I’m hoping it includes stuff that is only available digitally in collected form. Things like Day of Judgment and Ennis’s Demon books.

2 Likes

I really want to read the Oracle one and the beast boy and raven combo

3 Likes

I would love to see war games and also the new black label 3 jokers

2 Likes