Continue Reading Missing

After the update I got for DC Universe Infinite I can’t get the continue reading to show up i don’t know what happened to it has anyone else had this problem since the update can anyone help with this problem

Hey @ClarkKentEarth167, please report this to our support team here.

Before that, though, I suggest you try uninstalling the app → restarting your device → reinstalling the app to see if that fixes the issue. If not, then submit a ticket into support and tell them your device type and firmware version.

I did as instructed and ended up also losing all the comics I had downloaded and nothing changed… :sob:

But this problem seems to be wide spread. Lets hope they send an update soon

1 Like

Welcome @ziekhart! And oh noo that’s unfortunate :cry:, I’m sorry.

:crossed_fingers:

No problem, Thank you anyways!

Im having the same issue. Just when i was going to be using the app more after making my lists. I don’t think uninstalling will help and I don’t want to lose my lists that i just made

Hope its fixed soon

Yeah same here I was told that it will remedy it self there word not mine in time so I have been waiting is it cool if I just call you LK

Do you by chance know if anymore things about the dive back in will start working again I had someone message me about it saying that it will remedy its self but it hasn’t yet

We are aware of the issue and are working to correct it ASAP! Thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

Ok sounds wizard