Constantine

Really wish they would make a season 2 for it. They left so much open does anyone agree?

3 Likes

Absolutely. Watching latest season of Legends now, he works really well there too.

3 Likes

You know, i would LOVE too see him become the “guest appearance” king, and show up in Swamp thing (the second season that exists in my imagination), Sandman (coming to netflix), and all over the CW verse.

4 Likes

They’ve kind of resolved/added to the Astra story over in Legends.

1 Like

I’d prefer a DC universe reboot if I’m honest, make it like Sherlock with on 3-4 episodes a season and make it very mystery thriller type

3 Likes

Only*

1 Like

I would love to see it return. Even though Legends is dealing with the Astra storyline, there’s still unresolved issues with the brujeria, Manny, Zed, Chas, etc.

1 Like

SPEAKING of Constantine, were doing Constantine season 1 watch-along/live chats Saturday nights over in the TV forum! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge

I loved Constantine.They cancelled it. I was getting into swamp thing.They cancelled it.I think these people don’t realize when they have a good show. I am hesitant to start a new show not knowing if they will cancel it tomorrow. I think they are shooting themselves in the foot here.

I didn’t know what to expect from Constantine going in, but by the time I got to the final episode I definitely was wanting more! So yeah, I can’t say I’d be upset if we got another season somewhere down the line haha :laughing: