Constantine The Movie

Reading posts on this website I know there people that like the Fox Tv show Constantine and would like a to see a 2nd season maybe even a 3rd But what do people think of The movie starring Keanu Reeves. I kind of enjoy it By the way it’s on the Syfy channel right now

6 Likes

It wasn’t even until maybe 3 years ago that I realized K.R. Constantine was based off DC it is a great movie for what it was but prob one of the least appealing comic book films. Still love it just don’t accosiate it with DC at all lol

It’s a great movie. I love it.

I always liked it, it’s just a different take on it. Think of it like Else-Worlds comics. That was the era of the time back then with Comic Book movies, they all tried to deviate, subvert, and do different things. Sometimes it worked and a lot of times it didn’t.

2 Likes

If only it could be apart of the Dc film world with Jason and Gal. It would also be cool if they used it as start Justice league dark.

1 Like

Keanu Reeves playing John Constantine is not the best, in fact, I would go so far as to say it is the worst portrayal of Constantine to date. With that being said the movie was not half bad, but it is not a good Constantine story. The T.V. show, on the other hand, is great. I would love to see a season two or more using the same cast.

1 Like

I preferred the movie over the TV show.

2 Likes