Concerns of the Terry McGinnis Batman Beyond and DC comics (Kingdom Come)Hypertime fans

I write stories too

Lobbyists in Washington for comic crossovers? I’m confused again. I’m unaware of such a thing existing.

I was trying to make a suggestion based upon that various companies such as entertainment industry companies most likely have lobbyists for various goals. And so why not make one of those goals for the lobbyists in Washington DC and the international governments around the world and even possibly the United Nations be entertainment industry franchises crossovers including particularly intercompany crossovers. Since there is logically crossovers with content within a single entertainment company’s franchise such as crossovers just within DC comics content which is technically legally/financially/politically easier to do than intercompany crossovers unless you consider how much Marvel comics had spread its own individual multimedia content to other multimedia studio production companies and then then there are intercompany crossovers which involves two or more entertainment companies crossing their individual franchises multimedia content within each other’s individual franchises’ multimedia content. Such as Crossover between DC comics multi-media content with Star Trek’s multimedia content or even Marvel comics multi-media content crossing with Star Trek’s multi-media content. Or even Doctor Who’s multi-media content crossing with either Star Trek’s multi-media content or Buffy Vampire Slayer’s multi-media content. Has that cleared it up for you?

You ever see Ready Player One?

1 Like

I guess what’s tripping up the logic here is how protective companies are with their IP’s. Look at how Marvel and Sony can barely get Spider-Man to work in the MCU. Every few years they have renegotiate deals to make it happen and it’s always a struggle.

The Washington and United Nations getting involved throws me off, too as most of this would be handled by legal in courts, not by Washington or the United Nations. They kind of have bigger things on their plate than crossovers. It’s not really even their jurisdiction.

You also have to factor in the companies that even want to do a crossover. We don’t get a lot of crossovers these days because one or both sides just don’t want to do them. The most successful comic company that does crossovers these days is IDW with Ninja Turtles, Back to the Future, Transformers, Ghostbusters, etc but that’s because they have the current licenses to those properties, which makes crossovers easier because it’s under their banner. That’s not to say we don’t get crossovers anymore, but it’s a thing where companies are very protective of their properties and have to gain if it’s worth it financially, who gets a cut of what when it comes to tpb and digital sales, reprint sales, etc. This is just comics, mind you, not forgetting film and television as well.

Would I love to see various properties crossover with each other? Absolutely! But we have to remember there’s a lot that goes into things like this. It’s not cut and dry.

That one works because most of the properties showcased in that movie are Warner properties or granted special permission to be used thanks to it being Spielberg.

That’s a rare case where I enjoyed both the book and the movie. Sure, they’re different in some ways but they’re both fun!

1 Like

Lego movie was a doozy too.

1 Like

I’ve never been so happy for Lego to have so many licenses at once lol

1 Like

I really do get what you are saying in response to me. Please understand that the reason why I am passionate or even more than that absolutely sure that none of these companies would ever truly develop a storyline continuity that truly works unless they finally figure out that they have to genuinely cooperate with each other for the sake of forming a overall entertainment industry storyline continuity that incorporates both regular crossovers and intercompany crossovers that absolutely doesn’t contradict each other. Is that consider how many of the entertainment industry companies’ franchises that did cooperate with each other to cross each other’s content in the past but maybe no longer do as much currently and those haven’t yet by either as choice as you had pointed out or as I want to point out tried but do to them each being owned by smaller entertainment industry production companies it just didn’t end up working out in the end(Stargate Franchise-tv show and Dark Matter franchise-tv show attempted crossover. (Dark Matter* Season Four Almost Happened — With A Stargate Crossover, Gateworld article. Dark Matter” Was To Crossover With “Stargate” Dark Horizons crossover.) Just please consider how many of there individual franchises’ universes’ storyline continuity origin story starts with a traditional evolutionary big bang or if not something so traditional evolutionary in perspective than something still similar or like a big bang and so for that particular storyline philosophical/sort of scientific/spiritual reasoning. And with the concepts of time travel and its potential after affects which I personally view as cosmological/cosmic evolutionary mutations upon the individual timelines, realities, earths, universes, dimensions because of ( The Collected What If? Eminent Historians Imagine What Might Have Been Hardcover – June 1, 2006

by [Stephen E. Ambrose]((Author), [Caleb Carr]( (Author), [David McCullough]( (Author), [Robert Cowley](

What If?: The World’s Foremost Military Historians Imagine What Might Have Been, What Ifs? of American History: Eminent Historians Imagine What Might Have Been 1st Edition, [Robert Cowley]

What If?: The World’s Foremost Military Historians Imagine What Might Have Been, and What If? II: Eminent Historians Imagine What Might Have Been (What If Essays). Along with concepts that that the universe and anything cosmologically larger in it self could be alive. And with that another concept Cosmological natural selection. It has to be asked than will a entertainment individual industry companies’ franchises’ fictional universe storyline continuity structure continue along the logical microevolution to macroevolution evolutionary processes at a cosmological/cosmic level that it had started with when it did a big bang or something like that for its cosmic/cosmological origin story or is it going to vere of and go with either a fixity of species creationist(absolutely no amount of change within individual species) perspective for a fictional universe storyline continuity structure or with a barominological( Many modern scientists use a system of classification first formulated by creation scientist Carl Linnaeus in the 1700s. If I told you, “ K ing P hilip C ame O ver F rom G reat S pain,” you might recognize it as a mnemonic device for remembering the classification system Linnaeus developed: K ingdom, P hylum, C lass, O rder, F amily, G enus, S pecies. Most biblical creationists believe that kind generally equates with the family level in this classification scheme.

Creation scientists refer to kinds more technically as baramins. The Hebrew word bara means “create” and min means “kind”; so a baramin is a created kind. The study of created kinds is baraminology. Baraminologists seek to categorize into respective baramins the animals that are living and the organisms known only from the fossil record.

When several other scientists and I began to research how many animals were on the ark, we needed to classify all living and fossil animals into their respective kinds. To define a kind, we used two primary criteria: hybridization and cognitum.

Hybridization occurs when two organisms of different species or genera mate with one another and produce offspring (like the zebra [ Equus quagga ] and the horse [ Equus ferus ] mating to produce a zorse). This fits well with the biblical inference that kind is a reproductive unit. If two organisms reproduce, they are definitely members of the same kind. However, this does have limitations. Some members of the same kind may no longer be able to mate and produce offspring due to genetic mutations that occurred after the fall. In addition, hybridization data is not available for animals in the wild and obviously isn’t a valid criterion for extinct organisms.

Cognitum is a term to describe how the human cognitive senses naturally group organisms. For example, you could easily separate kangaroos, squirrels, and rabbits into three groups based on their physical similarities and differences, even if you were unfamiliar with the animals. Kinds have remained distinct even as they have diversified into different species. Our cognitum is very strong for sorting organisms at the family level (for example, horses, zebras, and donkeys).

Using these criteria, we determined that approximately 1,400 animal kinds were on the ark. These animal kinds left the ark, reproduced, and refilled the earth after the flood (Genesis 8:17). Though we observe multiple species and varieties within kinds, we never observe one kind evolving into a different kind. Instead of an evolutionary tree of life, we observe a creation orchard of God’s created kinds with variation occurring only within those kinds. Science once again confirms God’s Word.- Answers in Genesis article One of a Kind? And evolutionary response article on that particular subject of baraminology- National Center for Science Education

|

Volume

|

No.

4 article Baraminology) creationist perspective for a fictional universe storyline continuity structure. And before you ask the question what exactly does the debate between creation and evolution have to do with intercompany crossovers please first clearly, thoroughly, slowly, conciously read digest and research everything that I have written. And before you ask why I respond that way ahead of time I had previous experience in others asking the question what exactly does the debate between creation and evolution have to do with intercompany crossovers and then in response to my attempted answering the question they got mad/frustrated with me and basically blocked me from either /or/both at the same time private messaging them on their fanfiction net account and from being able to leave reviews on their fanfiction net stories.

1 Like

If you’re looking for a fictional crossover timeline I highly recommend Philip Jose Farmer’s Wold Newton universe, taking a real life incident of a meteor landing in Europe and using it to tie together many famous pulp/literary characters, which then brings in comic characters and film characters.

It’s connected through the works of books, comics, film and television, but written by authorized writers.

http://www.pjfarmer.com/woldnewton/Pulp.htm

In terms of things not contradicting each other, that’s never going to happen, but this is as close to what you’re talking about as your ever going to get and it’s got a fun timeline.

1 Like

Thanks for trying to consider what I had to say I had only a few that were willing to do so.

1 Like

Comics Pros Call For Marvel/DC Crossover to Save the Industry After Shutdown CBR these are some calls apparently made by some of the comic book professionals on social media and I get that it may or may not happen. JAMES GUNN HAS ‘CASUALLY’ TALKED TO MARVEL AND DC ABOUT FILM CROSSOVER: ‘I DON’T THINK IT’S AN IMPOSSIBILITY’ Such wire James Gunn Wants A DC/Marvel Crossover, And Sign Me Up cinema blend. However with our discussion james gun may or may not bet his desire especially if warner brothers is truely planning on bringing the dceu from being a shared universe.

But a possible compromise for james gun is for Marvel Studios and warner brothers Studios, dc Studios, and cw Studios(Arrowverse) work together on some Marvel Cinematic Universe disney plus what if/dc comics elseworld dc comics and Marvel comics intercompany crossover Disney Plus mcu what if tv show special episodes in adjacent to the regular season 1 or even season 2 episodes.

So it wouldn’t necessarily have to be full out movies but some special cartoon tv show episodes that could still be considered as part of blended dceu/Arrowverse canon meeting marvel cinematic universe canon. And that sort of thing every once a while if that is easier for the various entertainment industry companies-franchises than straight out full out intercompany crossover films.

: Actors Who Want A DCEU-MCU Crossover/Filmartsy | FilmArtsy 2020 Would it be due to the CWverse (Arrowverse) Crisis on infinite earths crossover event a DCEU/HBO Max DC universe/CW CWverse(Arrowverse)-MCU Crossover.

And could it be done as a MCU What If tv show dc comics/Marvel comics crossover special episodes.