Community Idea

@MissInkBlot, how’d you get that picture of Rorschach? Was it a custom thing or is LEGO selling more mature Watchmen sets now? Because if so, I want a Doctor Manhattan.

2 Likes

Random thought…if LEGO sells a Thor with a winged helmet, you might be able to use the winged helmet. And make the clothes, or if you know somebody who does sewing, ask them to make it. It’s not like Warlord is wearing much.

Kinda a lego version of cosplay.

Just a random thought.

8 Likes

Looks like a custom, and a pretty nice one, too.

4 Likes

You know what really needs to happen? Al the CGI characters in the games need to be made into actual things. (is it weird for adults to like Legos? Or better question: Is it weird for adults to be into a social media devoted to comics?)

3 Likes

Love it, btw.

2 Likes

Sure. Consider it a done deal​:ok_hand::blush:

2 Likes

Being that it’s Rorschach’s, of that, I have no doubt! :wink:

@JeepersItsTheJamags is correct - it was custom made by a friend! :blush: As for Dr. Manhattan, you came to the right place. Here’s one for you, too! :slight_smile:

Aww, @TravisMorgan, no worries! Happen to have a special delivery for you as well! :wink:
image (1)

8 Likes

That’s awesome.

3 Likes

Thanks @MissInkBlot !!! :grinning:

4 Likes

I would join, but there’s no baby Yoda Lego yet. :laughing:

4 Likes

LOL just the other day I started to notice more and more people rockin’ the Lego profile pics. Guess I’ll play along :wink:

7 Likes

@Aylex

6 Likes

@biff_pow I love it!!!

2 Likes

I’m in.

5 Likes

Closest I could find…

5 Likes

2 Likes

15393499794_dc8e7a82e8_m
This might work, not sure if it helps or not its a custom made one. From hive miner I think.

3 Likes

Lego CMJ courtesy of @biff_pow. The man. The bug. The lover of hamts-- deleted by unseen forces. THE LEGEND.

He also provided Mary, Cap, and in some ways my favorite, TV Arsenal.

Oh, what confusion could we cause by using Mary Marvel as our Avatar?

2 Likes

We need 10! 4th wall breakers for Team Mr Nobody to take on my team →→→→→→ Team AmbushBug @AmberButane2814 @Batmite267 @AnonymousBB @biff_pow @Ambush_Rug @ambushbug @Ambush-Bug @ambushbug72.14219 come join!!! to battle for the Mulitiverse & 500 dimensions let me know in the Team Mr Nobody vs Team AmbushBug post!!!

2 Likes

i tried to find a jason connery lego but i guess they haven’t gotten around to making him yet

3 Likes