Community Idea

Done. Cute idea @nightwing615

8 Likes

Thereā€™s something missing, Oh I knowā€¦ I think @MissInkBlot is going to love this! :grinning: Everything is Awesome!

9 Likes

Sure Iā€™m in.

7 Likes

I donā€™t think there is Death from Sandman made yetā€¦

4 Likes

Count me in!

4 Likes

Since we are on the topic.
Google Play had the Aquaman Lego Movie (~70 min.) for 5bucks HD, picked it up yesterday. Enjoyable! Lobo & Jessica Cruz are in it. Really cool to see those 2 get some love!

7 Likes

I didnā€™t think there were gonna be any Lego images in the Arkham City style, but lo and beholdā€¦

7 Likes

You know, that songā€™s catchier than I thought itā€™d be, as evidenced that itā€™s been stuck in my head for the past few minutes. :laughing: You know me well, @Reaganfan78! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Love the Idea. But, um, how long are we doing this?

2 Likes

I appreciate very much. @Maxie_Spitlick show some love and respect to us @Batmite @BatMiteBiggestFan @Batmitelover @APOKOLYPSE @Apokoliptian @Darkseid @DeSade-acolyte my home boy @biff_pow Shoutouts to @biff_pow and your favorite DC character me!

3 Likes

@AmbushBug1990, why thank you! Iā€™d be crazy to disapprove of black trench coats and Harleys, too, so I understand the appeal there, too. :slight_smile:

That aside, just giving a headā€™s up about Rule 5 of the Forum Guidelines, all - please make sure youā€™re staying on each threadā€™s topic when posting, which, in this case is on the concept of changing our display pictures to the LEGO version of our characters of choice. :wink:

5 Likes

A Lego 4th wall breaker profile pic imma ask my boy @biff_pow

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging: Itā€™s jazz, baby! Iā€™ll probably put mine back to Alex Ross Batgirl next week because that is my truth. :wink:

6 Likes

Any Lex oneā€™s worthy of the Luthor name?

8 Likes

for a whole range of moods!

DC_-Character_Detail-Quicklink-_Lex lex-luthor-lego-dc-super-villains-1.3 lex-luthor-lego-dc-super-villains-1.4 lex-luthor-lego-dc-comics-super-heroes-justice-league-vs-bizarro-league-95.5 lex-luthor-lego-dc-super-villains-1.1

12 Likes

Whoa, cool! Iā€™m here for this!!

9 Likes

Thanks. I am gonna change min in about a week two. Or if I see Henry Cavill sometime soon. That guy deserves more than a Lego to annoy him!

2 Likes

Any chance thereā€™s a Lego Warlord?

5 Likes

That would be awesome!!!

2 Likes

Only toys I know of:

No Lego. :cry:

7 Likes