Comment Like You’re Living in Atlantis!

I’ll come back for y’all I promise!

Floats lazily away on an innertube.

:hugs:

4 Likes

I swear the king and queen passed out new breather bubble masks just yesterday. Why peeps don’t use them is beyond me.

4 Likes

Gurgle?

3 Likes
  • hands Juridiction a bubble breath mask

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

What is this hellish sorcery?!?!

I mean, thanks @millernumber1!

1 Like

Not sorcery! Plants! And maybe some fish stuff? I don’t know how it works, I just do what the king and queen say! (At least Arthur and Mera. There have been other kings and queens, but they’re usually not great.)

2 Likes

Well thanks for the help!

Now I’ve gotta go see a man about a seahorse

1 Like

While you’re there, you think you could return my rental shark with laser beams?

1 Like

I would but I’m testing Batman’s new version of Bat-Shark Repellent.

Sorry!

Fair, fair. I heard Batman was down here recently! Something about a killer robot or something? Those Gotham people are always getting in trouble…leave it to our King and Queen to have to get them out of it.

1 Like

Fr!!! The only landpeople from Gotham that I don’t really mind are Red Robin, Hitman, Natt the Hat, and Spoiler

1 Like

Excellent taste, especially that purple girl. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do we get movies down here? Looking forward to the new Aquaman.

4 Likes

So, as far as I can tell, there has been no difference with or without the monarchy. My wife, Mere, and I still live in the palace and have royal quarters. We are still treated and respected as King and Queen. The only difference is that we like to remind everyone that we’re not officially King and Queen.

I say we hold an election to re-establish the monarcy :00_aquaman:

(How have I never seen this topic, btw)

5 Likes

Glug Glug

5 Likes

splash.

3 Likes

And a Glug Glug to you too.

3 Likes

Um… so where’s all the treasure that OceanMaster Estates said would be down here in plentiful supply in their brochure?

4 Likes

Gah, the 'ol bait and switch . . . I fell for it too, hook, line, and sinker. Already underwater right from the jump! Really gonna take a bath on that resale value. :drum: :microphone: :fish: :smile:

3 Likes

Freakin’ shell games with that realtor- makes me crabby. When I get my deposit back I’ll be happy as a clam. Until then I guess it’s up to me to sink or swim.

:laughing:
:microphone:
#IsThisThingOn

4 Likes