Comment Like You’re Living in Atlantis!

:laughing: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Anbody know when the next salmon run is supposed to happen? I’m super hungry for salmon.

5 Likes

A land with no sun? I’m really enjoying this… Look out crime, these wings are great for swimming too.

I clearly missed something…

5 Likes

It was all over the news a few years back! I saw it on the water holo tv! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I miss Aquababy.

6 Likes

The people on the surface think we smell funny when we’re up there, don’t they?

I do wish we had more than just the one hair style down here: soaking wet/drifting in a current.

Got suspended for getting into an argument with my philosophy professor after refusing to concede my view that life in Atlantis is a proof for nihilism . . . in the end I shouted, “we are swimming through the same waters we go to the bathroom in”! That’s when the royal guards showed up.

6 Likes

ack ack ack drowning help

4 Likes

No one picks up their monarchy provided breathing gear when they enter the city! So silly!

Here you go!

6 Likes

thank you

6 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

Alrighty then- who’s up for fish sticks tonight?

record scratch/crickets

4 Likes

Yum! I saw Aquaman giving the restaurant manager the recipe to his favorite land-dweller fish meals - gonna have to try them out and see if they work in the ocean!

5 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

So I know our king can control every type of fish and all but can we really trust the manta rays? How do we know Black Manta isn’t a family member or something? I’ve never seen what’s under that helmet. He could easily be like them.

5 Likes

5 Likes

“Hi dolphin! No, not you Dolphin. I was talking to the dolphin.”

5 Likes

ITTT"SSS Salmon Seasooonnn! Woo-Hoo!

4 Likes

Bubble.

3 Likes

Glug glug.

3 Likes

noisily drowning

3 Likes