Coming up on DC Daily: 5/1-5/8

Hi Everyone,

This week was super fun with interviews from the great Bill Sienkiewicz and Dave Gibbons! Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Coming up today and next week, we have some more treats for you all!

FRI (5/1) BATMAN BEGINS 15TH ANNIVERSARY

MON (5/4) HARLEY QUINN S2E5 RECAP

TUE (5/5) CHAT W/ KEVIN SMITH & HARLEY QUINN SMITH

WED (5/6 ) INTERVIEW W/ KAMI GARCIA + THE DC KIDS

THUR (5/7) BATMAN: THE ADVENTURES CONTINUE #1-2

FRI (5/8 ) INTERVIEW W/ MARK WAID

Let us know what you’re most excited for!

Cheers,
DC Daily

12 Likes

What the what now?

I feel old.

6 Likes

I feel old too!

3 Likes

Looking forward to the Smith’s!

Mark Waid!!!

1 Like

All looks like another awesome week.

Kevin Smith! Awesome

The Smiths Interview and Mark Waid Interview will be must watch!! Mark Waid hasn’t done any DC work in years (2007 maybe?), but he knows more about DC Comics than anyone. His Flash run was so wonderful and his contributions to DC are substantial. I can’t wait to see what he has to say!

1 Like

Nice can’t wait

I appreciate the Batman Begins anniversary episode! Love the trilogy.

Looking forward to the Mark Waid episode!

I’d love to see this interview be a precursor to an on-camera announcement that he’s coming back to DC.

It never hurts to hope. :superman_hv_3:

I do enjoy when the gang gets together to discuss the newest episode of Harley Quinn! It was great to see Harley Quinn Smith back on as well! She is always great to see and listen to her opinions on the DCU.

I remember when Batman Begins first came out I was 13 going on 14 I got all three movies Christian Bale did a good job as Bruce Wayne/Batman

Looking forward to it.

Kami Garcia’s necklace was dope! Great interview, but I couldn’t take my eyes off her “Batman Who Laughs” jewelry!

I want a Starro Mask to wear into grocery stores right now!

1 Like

Hello DC Daily Cast and Crew members!!!
Not sure if cast or crew members are answering question but here goes.
I Had a question for Hector about were he got The Flash t-shirt he was wearing during his Mark Waid interview. I love The Flash and have not seen the hot T Hector was sporting before, looks so cool!!!
Thank You for all the Hard work everyone does to bring Fans comfort during a history changing event. Much Love {Adriel (AJ)}

1 Like

I’ve watched this show and I can honestly say that these people make me ashamed to be a comic book fan. DC Daily needs to go bye-bye.