Coming Soon: Visionnaries: Featuring Jorge Jiménez June 20th, 2020!

I am watching this tonight! I am very excited :grin:

2 Likes

This documentary was really cool. I wish they weren’t axing DC Daily so they could produce a bunch more of these. I’d like to see docs on people like Denny O’Neil, Jim Lee, Frank Miller, Geoff Johns, and Alex Ross.

7 Likes

Awesome documentary episode of DC Daily. Wow. More please. We need more.

3 Likes

Very interesting, loved to see the passion he had for his craft And all the thought he puts into it. Also, this was a better look at the grind these artists go through DAILY to make their deadlines.

2 Likes

I think they’re using the French spelling of the word :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This was a treat to watch. I like him even more now after seeing the passion he has for what he does. Also, given how much love he obviously has for the character, I hope he gets his wish to do a run with Superman.

4 Likes

I hope you’re joking. You actually made me look up the French.

1 Like

This was such a good episode, I watched it twice! Jorge, super props to you for all the hard work and dedication you apply to your craft. You are a true super hero! Really excited to see your Batman run. Thank you for doing what you do.

DC … More content like this please.

Thanks again Jorge!

1 Like

Still don’t understand the spelling.

1 Like

It was amazing thank you for the Documentary.

1 Like

What section is it getting put under?
It does not seem to be appearing in the “Specials” section.

2 Likes

I watched it under DC Daily.

2 Likes

Great artist that fits a super action packed style

1 Like

Are we going to get more these or is this a one off? This doc was great. Would love to see more.

2 Likes

@rios.ricardo1995.84091. Welcome to the community. Enjoy the service. I hope we get a lot more of these.

Loved the doc! It’s a must see for any upcoming artist or Jorge Jiménez fan!

@arkitecton.audere.88103. Welcome to the community. Enjoy the service.

Visionaries- very amazing. It was great form start to finish to see the process his inspiration and just how happy he was to do it makes it great. It’s definitely grueling work but it pays of. His art is amazing. The way he describes it just great. Definitely think these 30 min documentaries could be a great show for DCU.

1 Like

Does drawing making yours arms bigs lol?