Coming Soon to DCUI: February 2021

We’re glad to have you here, @tinmancanlord! Thanks for all the nice words, I’m glad you’re enjoying the Community. I’ll pass them along to Alec next time I’m in the swamp. :st_swamp_thing2:

3 Likes

I would love it if you all added in more of the Superman Golden age comics! There’s a 20 or so issue gap there that would make my life if you filled. :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for your request, @Scoopsie! I’ve added those to the list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can we expect the other Earth One books any time soon. Also, how about more of the Black Label books like Joker/Harley: Criminal Sanity?

2 Likes

We can’t make any promises as to what will be added, but we can certainly pass your suggestions up to the team.

2 Likes

Dude, I admire the focus

2 Likes

The Atom story is reprinted in Detective Comics #438

2 Likes

Perfect!

2 Likes

I second this request! It’s really nice to see all the old horror illustrations close up in panel-view.

1 Like

I have theory. Since the Dreaming : Waking Hours is coming out on tuesday… What if? you still listening? Ok… what if there was… going to be a comic book dump on tuesday, holding some of Neil Gaiman’s finest works? It may be unlikely, but it makes for a fine conspiracy theory. Wink wink.

1 Like

Please add the following black label series
Joker killer smile
Joker Harley criminal sanity
Wonder Woman dead earth

2 Likes

I’ve noted these requests and will pass them on up to the team, thanks!

1 Like

So when will we see release for March?:grinning:

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s coming. :slight_smile:

1 Like

AceVent

Greetings, citizens of DC Universe!

The announcement for March releases is now live- enjoy it right over here, and keep sharing your thought and reactions with us! :metal:

2 Likes