Coming Soon to DCUI: February 2021

Glad Static is on here, but yeah wish it was at a higher rate than one issue a week.

1 Like

Why aren’t we seeing Three Jokers come out this month?

1 Like

Is there any word on Supergirl (Rebirth) #42?

4 Likes

Three Jokers came out Aug 26.
So it won’t be on here until the end of next month.

2 Likes

Hey @markhb and @jonp217 - We don’t have information that’s not provided above. Please make sure to keep an eye on the watchtower section, we will always post updates there.

2 Likes

Any word on why the archive comic Catwoman #24 was added to Comixology but not to DCUI?

3 Likes

As Barry’s.Better.Half said, we don’t have information that’s not provided in the thread above.

I can drop in a request for it to be added to the service though in case it’s not on DC’s radar!

2 Likes

Any plans for the Elseworlds Generations by John Byrne?

3 Likes

@Laughing.fish - No news other than what is already posted, please keep an eye on the watchtower section as we will post updates there!

3 Likes

Just wanted to second this! I was actually just rummaging through the archive to see if they were here!

2 Likes

Please. More bronze age Superman and Action Comics. Superman Family too

4 Likes

Maybe the greatest two-page splash page in DC history (but I am biased).

2 Likes

Thanks for the requests, @RickTylerHourman! I’ve added them to our list. :slight_smile:
And welcome to the Community, @steven.ferrari.72718! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m sure this has been brought up before, but it would be so ESSENTIAL to have Milligan’s Shade on DCU since it’s impossible to find in print and never finished its run in TPBs. Would love to see it on here one day in the future!

7 Likes

I have started Batman Earth One, so now I would like to read Volume 2.

2 Likes

Added to our list, Matthew! Thanks for the request :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey TinMan, I’ve added this to our list that we regularly share with the DC Team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I see Catwoman 24 from the 90s series was added to comixology this week. Will it be added to DCUI soon as it is missing?

4 Likes

Hey!

Unsure on this one. I’ve added a request to our list for the DC Team in case it slipped their radar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really appreciate it! First time posting in the community, I’ve been looking through the threads, it’s really cool that fans voices get heard, obviously not everything can happen all at once but the fact that there is discussions and feedback that can actually have an impact on the content and services is an amazing aspect about this platform that you just don’t see with other services. Thank you again!

4 Likes