Coming Soon: March, 2020

Why isn’t superman: red son not on this app

2 Likes

@2cupz86 As per the announcement in October in the Watchtower forums, the new animated movies will arrive on the app 90 days after the blu-ray release

2 Likes

How dose watch along work ? I never understood how to do that I mean yes I could be watching the something sametime but how do I interact with others? Its confusing

1 Like

You hop on the thread and comment via your phone I think

2 Likes

I liked seeing xavier woods on the DC universe yall should try n get ember moon too shes a gamer and DC nerd as well

1 Like

Really? Meh I can’t type and watch at the sametime lol

1 Like

But all the cool kids are multitasking! lol. I often do it watching sports and commentating on a Game thread but I often miss chunks of the quarters…

1 Like

Nah its I get to involved in what I watch and it takes forever to type lost in one and late in the other idk by the time I get it typed it happened 15 mins ago kinda thing then what I typed is past no one gets what I’m saying ect ect

2 Likes

Kinda wish I could read better so I can be more involved on this this site and interact with more peeps on here honestly this is not what I was expecting I thought we would have a bigger tv/movie library than what we actually have if I knew it was a comic book dominate apt I would have not been so quick to sign up ( I’m just voicing my opinion ) not every DC fan is a reader not everyone had a good education yes I have a reading disability and definitely favor DC over marvel so I guess my feelings about this is different than the rest an probability the only one but now you know

2 Likes

Another announcement at the end of April? Does that mean nothing’s coming in April? That can’t be true since Harley eps were announced to drop then, so I’m just a bit confused on that wording.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Apologies for the typo on the main post, which has now been corrected.

We’ll be posting our next Coming Soon & Last Chance Announcement towards the end of MARCH, not April!

We’re just so excited about March that we got ahead of ourselves - thanks for helping us out!

4 Likes

The recommended strategy is to stream on one device and type on another.

1 Like

That’s not the issue the issue is I cant type and watch at the same time

2 Likes

Truth be told, I only participate in 'em when it’s something I’ve seen before, that way I can just half watch. They are fun, though.

2 Likes

Was mentioned a little above. But to help clarift DC Universe had Emerald Dawn I and II up… for about a day then took them down. It was stated somewhere that was the higher ups decision and not DC Universes. And while I don’t know if it has been stated outright, Gerard Jones got into some BAD legal trouble and while it seems to have taken a couple years since, DC has pulled all his books off of here, Comixology… everywhere. As well as I believe cancelled and future plans to reprint the trades of his work. (there are some huge gaps in Justice League and Justice League Europe also for the same reason.).

I would assume if DC’s stance on that ever changed they would be back on here. But who knows if it will and by all accounts that is out of DC Universes hands. So doesn’t look like they will be on here any time soon and very possibly ever.

3 Likes

I have to admit, DC Universe has promising options but I was under the impression that everything animated and live-action regarding DC Entertainment ‘S characters would be here to stay (e.g. “Flashpoint Paradox”, “JL-War” and the “Throne of Atlantis” movie.
Plus, how come shows (original or otherwise) are downloadable and not the movies?

1 Like

The animated movies had licensing agreements with other streaming services that were made prior to DC Universe’s creation, which is why they’re rotated in and out. But rotation of content is common place with streaming services in general.

As to why we can’t download movies, I suspect it has to do with those licensing agreements. I’m sure there’s a more definite reason someone can give, though.

1 Like

What Gerald Jones scandal?

1 Like

Looks great, can’t wait to dive in to some new stuff.

1 Like

You may want to go a’googlin’. Gerard Jones went to prison for bad stuff involving kids.

2 Likes