Coming Soon: March, 2020

Yaaaaaas! Detective Comics 1000!
Thanks DC! Loving DC Universe. It was the best Christmas present EVER!!

8 Likes

Someone start a Save SwampThing forum we canā€™t just let the SwampThing Series die with a whimper!:sob:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s 2 months in a row with nothing leaving. This alone is pretty cool. Since we already know Harley Quinn season 2 is coming back in April, we know thereā€™s no April fooling at DCU!

7 Likes

The end of April? Hmmmmm

3 Likes

What happened to star girl???

6 Likes

I like the Allstar games so far so, Iā€™m excited or say the least!

5 Likes

I wasnā€™t sure what to make of All Star Games, but yea, I like it! Itā€™s different but a welcome addition to DC Universe!

7 Likes

Loved the first episode of DC Universe All-Stars! I have my copy of the DC RPG on the shelf. So cool to see it cracked open and played on the show.

6 Likes

Yay nothing is leaving this month so itā€™s time to binge binge binge!

6 Likes

This sis dope drop comics wise. Canā€™t wait to read more of Morrisonā€™s Green Lantern and the Female Furies is another one I am looking forward to. March is looking lovely

3 Likes

The expansive comics library is utmost favorite part of this service. Iā€™m hopeful to see vertigo & black label books added down the road too. Please bring back Swamp Thing for a 2nd season.

6 Likes

DC Universe finally adding a real comics library versus ā€œrotatingā€ stories is what made me actually subscribe!

5 Likes

I am halfway through season 1 of Doom Patrol and have been reading Justice League Dark and plan on reading Green Lantern afterwards. Iā€™m slowly becoming a big fan of DC and this service :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@zombierollz welcome to the community. Happy to have u here. Glad your becoming a dc fan.

3 Likes

I genuinely canā€™t wait for the new Sidewaysā€‹:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

When are you going to have the Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn 1 and 2 series? Also missing a lot of green lantern issues and green arrow is missing a lot of issues from the 1980s Grell run.

I also donā€™t understand why DC doesnā€™t make more adult animated movies and tv shows with dc characters. Iā€™m sure itā€™s a lot cheaper and can be just as good as the live action shows. You could do an adult animated series on Batman and it would do great.

Iā€™m pretty disappointed that DC doesnā€™t have a lot of their own animated movies on this app. I donā€™t know why but they were taken away a few months ago and havenā€™t returned. Bring them back and add more!

2 Likes

Effective May 2020 with the introduction of HBO Max, AT&T/ Warner Brothers will no longer license out any Warner Brothers Videos including those of DC so they will be exclusive to HBO Max

Since those movies were pulled here to generate revunue by liscening to outside sfreaming service and that is no longer allowed, hopefully all will return by the end of summer.

Many existing contracts stay in effect such as on Smallville CW and forthcoming Sandman. AT&T does not own rights to Batman 66 and Swamp Thing videos so they are unlikely here.

3 Likes

You might have to buy Green Lantern: Hal Jordan Vol. 1 for that one. That TPB came out just as the Gerard Jones scandal started, so DC may be content to sit on it going forward.

3 Likes

Oh, oh, First Issue Special #3, #4, #5, #6, #7ā€¦

I cant wait for ā€¦

Darn, no issue #8, no Warlord. :cry:

4 Likes

Wow! Another amazing comic drop! Looking forward to the next Deathstroke and Eclipso (since he was just introduced in the Deathstroke The Terminator issue I was reading)! Thank you DCU!

2 Likes