Coming Next Week to DC Universe: One or Two Comics

Seriously excited by the legion of super hero books.

2 Likes

points to massively long list I wanna go there!

5 Likes

This is awesome!

2 Likes

“Birds of Prey (1998-) 1-127”

I am officially hyped.

By the way, not to be pushy, but is this everything or is there still more to come? I feel like there are a couple holes (the main thing that jumped out at me being the fact that Countdown to Final Crisis isn’t present, but it has been digitized in single issues - no great loss, but if that’s missing, what else isn’t there?).

1 Like

Actually, scrolling up, it looks like the answer to my question is “Be patient, it’s already a ton and they’re working on it,” which is about what I thought it’d be.

Regardless, I’m more than happy with all this!

4 Likes

The missing issues of New 52 and Rebirth Eras next?

4 Likes

SO MUCH GODNESS!!! A lot of Catwoman and looks like the full 1993 series, too! Still not sure why original graphic novels (Killing Joke mentioned above) is considered collected material since it’s not published as issues and collected into a book but a standalone book from the outset?

1 Like

My response to this is like the one Ralphie’s Old Man had in A Christmas Story when he opened up the crate to the leg lamp.

“Oh, look at that! Will you look at that? Isn’t that glorious? It’s… it’s… it’s indescribably beautiful! It reminds me of the Fourth of July!”

THANK YOU DCU!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

TEC #1! Instantly the oldest book in the collection.

1 Like

Call the doctor, call the nurse. It’s toooooo much.

1 Like

I can’t begin to describe how excited this makes me

Thanks for more Justice League (2011) you guys came through

1 Like

@Dan the Man by the end of this month ComiXology and DC Universe should be practically identical in terms of single issues until May of 2018.

The thing is that while ComiXology does have the full archive the archive itself is far from complete even once you remove the imprints and OGNs and collections that are outside of DC Universe’s purview. The Demon, for whatever reason only has these two issues available. Everything else is either not digitized or part of a collected edition. I really hope that part of DC’s long term plan is to release the component parts of many of these “trades” as individual issues.

1 Like

Helllooooo nurse!

I’m in geek ecstasy right now!

To paraphrase Belinda Carlisle: “Heaven is a place on Earth, and it’s name is DC Universe!”

To quote Kang or Kodos: “Holy flirking schnit!”

To quote Edward Nygma from Batman Forever: “Thank you, thank you so much!”

=)

5 Likes

Wow. I’m overwhelmed. This is great I don’t even know where to start.

Man, once this comes up I’m gonna have a tough time choosing where to start! Which is a good problem to have, honestly, but still!

1 Like

Will the Teen Titans ongoing that ran from 1996-1998 be added in this batch? I don’t see it on the list but I’m asking anyway just in case it was left off mistakenly. The Annual for that series is on the list, I just don’t see the series itself, whose entirety is currently available in digital form.

:sob: even the holiday comics

I love the holiday comics

1 Like

Can’t wait for Kingdom Come🔥!!!

3 Likes

Sherlock Holmes vs Dracula?! Never heard of it before, but now I really want to read it.

3 Likes