Coming Next Week to DC Universe: One or Two Comics

My… my god.

This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.

6 Likes

This is… wow!

2 Likes

@RickTylerHourman, all our Golden Age titles were released earlier this week :slight_smile: Take a tour of the Comics section! You can sort them by clicking “Browse All” at the bottom and select the era you’re seeking :slight_smile: Happy reading!

3 Likes

Just a heads up… I LOVE that we have The Question annuals, but both of them are parts of larger stories. For the complete arc, we’re gonna need Detective Comics Annual #1 and Green Arrow Annual #1-3.

5 Likes

The Demon has more than the Zero issue, doesn’t it? What about Armageddon 2001?

If this isn’t the ultimate nerd flex, I don’t know what is.

2 Likes

What about android Hourman?

Generally speaking, we ask that folks wait until the full roll-out has had a chance to happen. We’ll revisit what’s missing and any granular questions in early May :slight_smile:

8 Likes

And Question Quarterly?

1 Like

Thanks so much, Applejack. LONG LIVE THE LEGION!!!

3 Likes
Come on guys stop phoning it in and make a real effort.
2 Likes

Happy to see all the Aquaman and Catwoman to name a few

2 Likes

But but but I need more Rebirth!!!

1 Like

Better yet I saw one Sgt Rock

3 Likes
  1. Thank you very much for listening to member feedback on the comic book section. We truly appreciate it.
  2. GREAT GOOGLY-MOOGLY!
4 Likes

It’s glorious!

2 Likes

@DC Universe Thank you! A lot of people will be happy! I’ve been wanting to read Sins of Youth since 2002… Now I can!

1 Like

Got some cowboy books (along with 1000s of others) so I’m happy

1 Like

This is awesome news!! Blackest Night is one of my all-time favorites!!

1 Like

Man oh man is this a lot of comics. I will never be able to read everything I want… ever… it’s a good problem to have.

As for the question about The Demon. I know Applejack said to hold off on discussion about what is missing. But hopefully I am not overstepping to say that I checked Comixology and #0 is all they have of that series (a shame too as it is one of my favorite books ever run) I assume because of the Zero Hour tie-in. They only have issue #0 of Gunfire also for that reason I would assume… as why else would they include Gunfire at all.

I am under the impression that Comixology has the entire digital archive, so almost surely the reason DCU is only offering #0 is it is all of the series they can offer. A shame the archive doesn’t have more, but definitely not DCU’s fault, they are giving us all the issues they have to give us.

Great job with the archive, what they are building with the comics section is a thing of beauty. Better then I ever hoped for when I signed on and I love watching DCU grow like it has.

4 Likes