Comics Are Blank

I need help. I’m trying to read some comics but every one I click start or resume reading it just gives a blank page. I’l wait and wait… and wait… and wait some more but nothing loads or changes. I can’t click over to the next page or open the comic reader panel, nothing. I’ve exited my browser, restarted my laptop, logged out and logged back in and the issue hasn’t resolved itself. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

1 Like

Hi @EverAJ! I’m sorry to hear you’re having this issue trying to read comics. If you contact our support team here, they’ll be able to look into this for you!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. As Green Lantern suggested below, also contacting for support. Hopefully one of us hears something!

1 Like

I just got the email today. Apparently running the website with anything other than Chrome is asking for problems as it’s the most compatible with their website which is something I never knew cuz I am not. They say it should work now, but I am about to test it. If not I have to send them a speed test and then maybe I’ll switch to Chrome.

EDIT: Just switch to Chrome.