Comic Fix

If you had to fix one mistake in comics what would it be and how would you do it?

Probably since I’ve recently “discovered” the Joy’s of comics (like 4 or 5 months ago), I’d say all the convoluted histories. I’m not sure theres a fix for that though when characters have been around for almost 80 years. Well, other than not changing the history to begin with.

The mistake I would fix would be that God awful 1-900 phone poll where fans got to vote on whether Jason Todd would live or die. I would never have allowed the poll to take place and if the writer and editor of the time wanted Batman to be a lone wolf again so badly then I would have told them to find a another way to do it then having a child hero beat to death and then blown up. I might have even suggested making a separate title for Batman and Robin’s adventures son that Batman could have solo adventures in the main title.

1 Like

They made so much money doing it the way they did. If they did it any other way, Joker would probably still be the only Red Hood