Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Promoted to what?

4 Likes

A management role elsewhere as far as I know!

3 Likes

To a better career I’m guessing.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

And I hope we never have to lose you @Alec.Holland. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I hope so too, but the world is a weird and wonderful place. Only time will tell :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wonder Woman (1987) #81. The only non-annual issue of the series that we’re missing. And it was just released digitally in mid-February, in Wonder Woman Book 2: Ares Rising. Thank you.

4 Likes

Thanks for this request @KookieSuperApe, I’ve added these to the list :slight_smile: !

3 Likes

Batman and the Outsiders (1983) Annual #2. It’s the only issue of the series that we’re missing (with the exception of reprint issues #39-46), and it’s already been digitized, in Batman and the Outsiders (1983-1987) Vol. 3. Thank you.

5 Likes

Added to the list for you, Kookie! :grinning:

3 Likes

Action Comics (1938) #729. The only non-annual issue of the series that we’re missing from #669-904 (the end of the series). Which is actually pretty impressive… but also makes the skipping of this issue all the more mystifying…

3 Likes

Thanks for the request @KookieSuperApe! I’ve added it to the list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Thank you for the requests @MisfitCMJ! These have been added to the list :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

those would be interesting

3 Likes

Well, then, howzabout this series?

The entire 15 issue run exists in hardback, so quality scans shouldn’t be a massive problem.

7 Likes

Not just hardback: the entire series (plus the DC Special Series issue and the Super-Team Family crossovers) has already been digitized, but it’s only been released in two collections, not as individual issues:

https://www.comixology.com/The-Secret-Society-of-Super-Villains-1976-1978/comics-series/11120

5 Likes

Thank you for that request, @MisfitCMJ! I’ve put it on the list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @scarecroe!

Thanks so much for this question!

The reason we don’t have two separate threads anymore is due to the fact that oftentimes we would find that members would post their requests on both threads. The moderators would then have to spend extra time (a) identifying the duplicates, (b) determining which thread it was supposed to be on, and (c) finally logging them appropriately.

Since these requests all go to the same team, it was determined that a single thread would be more efficient and less time-consuming for the moderators while also allowing for everyone to submit their requests.

I hope this helps to answer your questions, but please let me know if you have any further questions!

5 Likes

Very understandable. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, PPB. Appreciate the time you folks take.

3 Likes