Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

They haven’t been digitized yet.

2 Likes

Millennium (1987-1988) 1-8

The Millennium crossovers missing:

Spectre (1987) 10, 11

Green Lantern Corps. (1987-) 220, 221

Good looking out, but I’m not subscribing to another service. I’m a DC guy anymore. Back in the 80’s and 90’s I read anything, but as time marches on I really only want to read DC anymore, so DCU is fine by me.

Why can’t they add Vertigo? It is DC owned.

Spectre 10 will be added to DC Universe on May 19 and Spectre 11 on May 26!

1 Like

Not likely those are going to be on there, at least any time soon. Those are missing due to issues with some trouble one of the creators of those issues got into. Don’t want to go down that road here, it has been addressed in the forums before and the info is out there if you google it although fair warning, you may wish you didn’t. But either way, unless DC’s policy on releasing those issues changes they probably won’t be added.

I do see that there is very few vertigo titles like
Hellblazer, Swamp Thing,The House of Mysteries and Phantom Stranger
I would like a request for some titles like
The Sandman, V for Vendetta, Fables, Preacher

It would be awesome to see more vertigo comics available :grinning:

2 Likes

I don’t know exactly where it is, but the was a post saying that they cant add vertigo comics because of a deal they have with comixology.

1 Like

@SilverSpider

Help has a topic on this. Basically it says very littlr Vertigo Black Label or similar brands will not be on DC Universe.

Only exception is Original Content. That is how we got got Doom Patrol Swamp Thing and Madame Xanadu.

Why no.Vertigo.

The following is facts with some guess work

Originally our Comic Library was very small, with most titles having only issue 1.
It was clearly the intent of DC for you to buy the rest elsewhere, so it was not a threat to the Local Comic Book Store or the digital only Comixology.

Then we got.a full library.

At the same time Comixology.Unlimited came into existence. For a monthly fee, you could borrow many msny Vtertigo rades, especially early one. Comixology expects us to buy the rest st 15% off.

So it has never been stated
Many quess that the
One year after publishing
A few best selling titles not available
No Graphic Novels
No Vertigo
Was the result of DC Comics
Not wanting to threaten
The sales of
Comixology and the stores
Including a side deal to make
Comixology Unlimited
Exclusive on Verigo

Here is quote from Help

/ Will you have Vertigo, Milestone, Black Label, and other imprints?

While we are huge fans of the various imprints across DC, we are currently not going to be featuring Vertigo titles, and most other DC imprints. You may see some representation around the edges where exceptions are made, but these will be few and far between.

Joe • April 30, 2019 04:54

Black Magic #7 was uploaded this week, but it seems like we skipped over Black Magic #6… what happened?

1 Like

I would like to see the Vertigo line. I know it’s been said before but that’s my request. Fables, Fairest, Jack of Fables, Sandman, Lucifer, Hellblazer, Etc. I think it would also be nice to get thr Black Label stuff.

1 Like

How about the original Gen-13 ongoing? I’d also like to see Alan Moore’s WildC.A.T.s. Basically more 90’s Wildstorm, please!

4 Likes

It would be great if Day Of Judgment was digitized. It’s one of the first projects Geoff Johns wrote for DC, and it’s important in the history of Hal Jordan and The Spectre.

(EDIT: It is digitized, turns out - but only as a collection on Kindle, but not on Comixology. Very odd.)

Day Of Judgment (1999) #1-4
Day Of Judgment Secret Files & Origins (1999) #1

4 Likes

I’d love to see the Scalphunter run from Weird Western Tales #39-70 (1977-1980).

1 Like

Oh I agree. The original Ragman run needs more exposure.

1 Like

Wildstorm’s ThunderCats series. I think it only ran about 12 issues & I’ve seen them collected in tpb but not in digital format.

2 Likes

Mister Miracle by Tom King

I’d like to see more wildstorm comics. particularly the original series from the nineties like WildCats, Gen 13 and Stormwatch. So far the site seems to only have the earliest issues of each wildstorm series. Gen 13 in particular only seems to have the first three issues of the original series on this site. I’d like to see the full series of that and the other wildstorm comics

3 Likes

The 90’s wildcats & stormwatch series’ are already on here. If you mean the 90’s run originally published through Image you’ll find them on DC universe. Backlash & deathblow runs are all on here too including various wildstorm miniseries’.

In honor of the “Stargirl” premiere, here is the complete list of individual issues featuring the JSA that need to be digitized. I’m also throwing in some Earth-One/Earth-Two counterpart team-ups, and the Seven Soldiers of Victory for good measure. And a couple series that I forgot last time. These are provided with the caveat that some may already have been digitized and be available in a collection somewhere, but I haven’t had the time to check them all:

Thanks!

7 Likes