Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Eclipso Annual (1993) 1.

5 Likes

Thanks for the request, @Batmanlives1939! I’ve passed it along for you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

Hey, fantastic, thanks for helping my old eyes out!! HeeHee!!

4 Likes

Will Eisner’s The Spirit Archives (2000) 1-26

5 Likes

Thanks for the request, @Halcyon. I will pass it along.

4 Likes

Are Vertigo Comics not associated with TV series still off limits here? If not, I would love to see you guys put up David Lapham’s Young Liars #1 - 18. Amazon has illegal copies available for $5.99 per issue, but I’d rather see them posted here.

4 Likes

Lois & Clark’s only toe-dip into comics was this long OOP trade from 1994:

The promotional images on the front and back covers are the only thing that pertains to Lois & Clark itself, as the inside content is pre-existing content that, to quote the lower front cover copy, inspired the show.

A L&C comic would be pretty rad, though. Maybe a 30th anniversary one-shot later this year? :man_shrugging:t2:

Speaking of TV-based comics and those pertaining to Superman, I’ll thumb a coin into the Request Bucket once more for the following:

• Smallville Special (2002)
  • Smallville (2003-2005) #s 1-11
8 Likes

They are harder to acquire the rights to and harder to keep, since many are owned by the creators instead of DC.

3 Likes

Thank you for the requests @patrickdennisherman.90882 and @Vroom, I’ll get them noted down! :+1:

5 Likes

You are most kind, oh winged one. :+1:t2:

6 Likes

I’ll second this

6 Likes

Sure thing, @Batmanlives1939 - I’ll get your support noted for the team. :batparrot:

7 Likes

Thanks

6 Likes

Kind of a bummer, because I’d like to see Howard Chaykin’s American Century made available here.

4 Likes

I’m happy to make note of it. You never know :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Love the request for the Superman, Supergirl and Batman Movie Adaptation Comics! I have all 4 Superman and even Superman Returns along with Supergirl in my personal collection. And the 4 Batman (89-97) movie ones as well. The 4 Batman have a thicker cover than a standard comic. I have quite a few comics with that type of cover but I’m not sure of the exact term for that cover type. Anyway it would be cool to see them on here even though I have them. And found most in dollar bins at comic shops!!
I also have The Flash tv show comic as well. Wish I would have had it with me when I met John Wesley Shipp at a convention.

5 Likes

If you’re interested, DC Universe Infinite does have Batman Returns movie comic and Batman (1989) deluxe comic on Ultra.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Just correcting what I mentioned earlier. It’s hard to have in my personal collection comic adaptations for the first two Superman movies SINCE THEY NEVER MADE THEM! Maybe I shouldn’t be replying early in the morning to these threads. Lol

5 Likes

That type of book is often referred to as “Prestige Format”.

:smile: It’d be nice if DC were to publish a Superman: The Movie 45th Anniversary Adaptation this year, but given the lead time needed for such things and being that DC hasn’t published movie adaptations in quite a while, I doubt it will happen, unfortunately.

Of course, DC is welcome to prove me wrong, as we still have a lot of 2023 to go through and there’s no such thing as over-celebrating the GOAT when it comes to comic book-based movies. :wink:

5 Likes