Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

What can I say? There’s no hurt in trying!

5 Likes

The app is down right now so I can’t check presently, but any movement on those Warlord comics request?
:wink:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Batman Confidential (2006-2011) 37-54.

5 Likes

Hi @Batmanlives1939 I will get this request noted!

5 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

Okay, so we finally got all 20 issues of Captain Carrot and His Amazing Zoo Crew. Glorious.

Now how about the three-issue Oz/Wonderland War that followed it?

6 Likes

Hi @BlakeMPetit. I will get this request over to the team. We will try and make it happen.

6 Likes

Requested before, but in lieu of Superman III’s 40th anniversary this year (June 17th, to be exact), I’d like to request this one again:

Superman Movie Special (1983)

Kick a couple bucks Carl’s Jr. and 7-Up’s ways and get their version of the mag as well :wink::

Speaking of 40th anniversaries, the below would also be nice to have in digital, for next year’s 40th anniversary of Supergirl:

Supergirl Movie Special (1985)

Being that the adaptation came out in '85, the digital team could even take until '25 to digitize it, so as to recognize the adaptation’s own 40th anniversary…which would occur during DC’s 90th anniversary in 2025, to boot.

Okay, enough anniversary this and that…for now. :nerd_face:

7 Likes

I will get all of these logged and sent to the team. We will do our best to make it happen.

6 Likes

Thank you kindly, Ms. Bertinelli.

5 Likes

Oooh, I second this.

6 Likes

I second this request. This should surprise nobody who’s been paying attention.

6 Likes

I second the request, along with…

Batman (1989) movie comic
Batman Forever (1995) movie comic
Batman & Robin (1997) movie comic
Batman Mask Of Phantasm movie comic
Batman & Robin Adventures: Subzero movie comic.
Batman Begins movie comic
Thankyou. :grinning:

6 Likes

Thank you for the requests @BlakeMPetit, @idle453.87595, and @Reaganfan78 - I’ve got y’all’s support for these titles noted. :muscle:

5 Likes

How about all the adaptations of on screen portrayals? I mean, we have The Flash 1990 TV special, what about Lois and Clark? I’m sure there are probably more that have not been brought to the service yet. But, I’m all in on the Superman and Supergirl film adaptations…

5 Likes

No promises, but I’ll add your support for such comics on the list for our team. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Infinite Crisis Aftermath: Battle for Bludhaven (2006) 1-6.

5 Likes

Gotcha, thanks for the request :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes