Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

I understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience. Your feedback has been passed along for consideration — thank you for providing a voice for this matter.

3 Likes

Thank you. I mean, the files were literally cleaned up last year for use in the Starman Compendiums. Honestly, I suspect that the issue is that the person running digital doesn’t even realize that there was a 1st Shade Mini 1-4. They probably think the 2nd Shade Mini 1-12 is the only one. Can you please pass that along to them as well.

I’m literally looking at spending over $100 at Kindle on this, except the lack of the 1st Shade Mini is holding me back.

And along those lines, why exactly isn’t DC making the compendiums available on Comixology Kindle in the first place? It’s literally just a file. Your competition Marvel is doing it.

3 Likes

Hello @moderators,
Hope you are are having a great day. I have a very special comic request for you guys and the DC team.
A few days ago I was flipping through Shazam 75 years celebration.
Shazam was actually the first super hero that I was first aware of when I was very little.
Anyway I don’t mean to go off subject, I notice alot of Captain Marvel’s early Adventures in the comic.
If possible, is there a way DC can please add Shazam Whiz comic (1940-1953) comics? There’s 155 issues. Thankyou and have a great day. :grinning:

SHAZAM!!!

:00_shazam:

7 Likes

Thank you @Reaganfan78 for the request - I’ll get this added to the list for the content team. As always, no promises, but we’ll see if they can find a way. :slight_smile:

SHAZAM! :00_shazam:

4 Likes

Thankyou @Shayera.Hol. :grinning:

3 Likes

batman nightwing blood borne 2002

3 Likes

Thanks for the request!

4 Likes

I just read the Sword of the Atom mini-series and would like to request the 3 specials.

6 Likes

Thanks for requesting those, @idle453.87595, I’ve added them to the list. That’s one of the many series on my own reading list, actually. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Elseworlds annuals (1994)

3 Likes

Gotcha, thank you for the request! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll second this

3 Likes

Thank you @Batmanlives1939, I’ll get this noted down for our team! :batparrot:

4 Likes

I would also like the rest of the Elseworlds annuals. I looked for them before and would point out that the Catwoman, Deathstroke, Detective Comics, Green Lantern, Justice League America, L.E.G.I.O.N., Legion of Super-Heroes, Legionnaires, Lobo, New Titans, Robin, Team Titans and The Flash annuals are all in their respective series.

This means the only ones missing are Action Comics, Adventures of Superman, Batman, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Batman: Shadow of the Bat, Justice League International, Steel, Superboy, Superman and Superman: The Man of Steel.

Kind of funny that they are mostly the “Big Name” annuals that are missing.

5 Likes

Thank you @idle453.87595, I’ll get your support added to our list for these. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

I’ll second this

3 Likes

Thanks @Batmanlives1939, I’ll get this noted for the team! :muscle:

5 Likes

As a friendly reminder, please include the following in all requests:

• Title
  • Issue #
  • Year of publication

The above information will make things much easier on the digital team, if and when they do digitize '94’s annuals that aren’t yet available in digital.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes