Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thanks for the request @selahe1998.86699! I’m not quite sure why this isn’t currently on the DCUI platform, but we’ll pass this over to the content team and see what they can do. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I started reading Justice Society of America #1 1992. There is a mention of Armageddon; inferno. April 1992 to July 1992 1-4. I would like to request this one. thanks!

5 Likes

Sure thing - I’ve got your request logged. Thank you @RG02! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Shayera.Hol thanks!

4 Likes

I haven’t read it yet, so I’ll second that @Shayera.Hol, so we can see the story continues, please.:grinning:

5 Likes

Thank you @Reaganfan78 for the support - I’ve noted this for the team as well. :writing_hand:

5 Likes

No such thing as a stupid question, and I thank you very much for inquiring about this, especially since Day of Judgment was Geoff Johns’ first event for DC and having the trade here would be most welcome.

Thanks again for the query! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just to stay relevant to the topic, I will request Mr. Mxyzptlk (Villains) #1 from the 1998 New Year’s Evil event. I think only the Prometheus issue in available and all would be appreciated but Mxy has the Logjam of Super-Heroes appearance.

Also for any of the mods here, do you receive feedback when you pass these along and if so, are you ever told this will not happen. If that occurs, would you be allowed to pass it along to us?

2 Likes

Thanks for that request, @idle453.87595! I’ve passed it along.

Unfortunately, we usually don’t get feedback. When we do, we’re often requested not to share this information since it can interfere with certain plans that DC may have for specific comics. Sorry we can’t be of more help, but thank you for asking!

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I figured it was probably like that but I was curious based on the Gen 13 A B C issues and a certain person that has missing issues leaving gaps in series. There are those who say they will never be added and I was curious if there were definitive statements on them. Oh well, I will continue reading what we have and hope that they make it here eventually.

3 Likes

Hello. It’s been a while, but I’d like to log another monthly request for the missing issues from the Question archive. I would be grateful to anyone willing to second these requests for me, so as to amplify their urgency.

The most important missing issues at this present time are as follows:

Blue Beetle (1967) #1-5 – The Question’s original appearances.
Green Arrow (1988) Annual #1-3 – Crossover tie-ins to Denny O’Neil’s Question series.
The Question Quarterly #1-5 – The continuation of Denny O’Neil’s Question series.

Thank you for your consideration.

5 Likes

waves a wicked-large flag that has “Seconded!” sprawled across it

I’m especially interested in Q’s appearances in Blue Beetle.

4 Likes

Thirded

5 Likes

Thanks for requesting those, @HubCityQuestion! I’ve added them to the list. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

In honor of Superman III’s 40th anniversary…Superman Movie Special (1983):

IDK why it isn’t titled “Superman III: The Official Movie Adaptation”, but…somebody at DC in 1983 thought it should be “Superman Movie Special” instead, so there we have it.

4 Likes

you guys are missing worlds finest 271 to 284 1981

3 Likes

Thank you @Vroom and @storyteller91, I’ll get these requests logged for the team! :muscle:

5 Likes

I didn’t even know it existed, I remember you telling me there was a Superman 4 comic. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’d like to third @HubCityQuestion’s request for those issues!

4 Likes

this list is helping me to turns out I’m missing worlds finest issue 282 as well

3 Likes