Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Green Arrow (1988-1998) - The Annuals. Especially Annual #1-6, which all occurred during Grell’s run and were often crossovers with Question.

Immortal Dr. Fate (1985) #1-3

6 Likes

I will second both of these.

7 Likes

Noted, thank you!

6 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned here before but I’d like to see The Shade mini-series from 1997 on DC Universe. I think it’s the only missing piece from James Robinson’s Starman run on the app (minus the Hellboy crossover which I’m sure is a licensing issue but understandable).

3 Likes

Hey there! Thanks for joining our community and doubly so for recommending this content for the platform! I’ve added your vote for The Shade. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Who’s Who in the Legion of Super-Heroes (1988)

5 Likes

Just start dumping in everything!

4 Likes

Thank you for the request, @LeonardoMyst - I’ve got this noted for the content team. :slight_smile:

I wish we could! Feel free to let us know if you have any specific requests. :muscle:

6 Likes

I’ll support these

6 Likes

I never got a response about my request so ill make it more specific. Will they ever finish the run of Cartoon Network’s Justice League Unlimited. Which started in 2004. Issues 36-46 are not on DCUI. Thanks.

4 Likes

Good call. Especially since the material was cleaned up for the omni collections. No reason not to get it up there.

3 Likes

Thank you @Batmanlives1939, I’ve got your support noted. :+1:

Welcome back to the community @fb_digital.comics.fans.group! Feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :batparrot:

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee if (or provide ETAs on when) certain comic issues and series will be added to the service as the moderator team is not part of the content team. However, we can certainly pass along your requests to them. That being said, I’ve added your support for these issues to our list. Thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So there was this period during the original Wonder Woman title, from issue #227 to issue #243, when the narrative shifted to Earth-Two, and the book featured the Earth-Two Wonder Woman and her adventures in the 1940’s. These stories were pretty awesome, and sometimes guest-starred the Justice Society. These books should be available in Digital and collected as well.

6 Likes

Thank you for the requests! :slight_smile:

I appreciate the info also… very interesting!

5 Likes

Any chance of ever getting Zuda Comics here? Bayou, High Moon, Supertron, Celadore. All of them!

I LOVED this offering from DC, but only a handful made it to print. The plus side is there’s no print-to-digital conversion to happen!

5 Likes

Never say never, eh?

7 Likes

Thank You. I appreciate it.

4 Likes

I would like to second the Zuda comics and add Piranha Press (I’m sure I’ve requested them before though)

4 Likes

Superman: Secret years only has the first issue up

6 Likes