Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

My favorite Justice League arc of all time has not been released in digital yet. The Search for Sindella saga: Justice League of America #162, #163, #164, #165. It is an amazing story.

8 Likes

Thank you for the request, @nubeluz2020.61699! I’ll get this noted down for you. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Any chance of getting Geoff Johns’ Day of Judgment collection on here? It’s already available digitally on Amazon and B&N. Thanks!

6 Likes

Thank you! And by the way… These issues were the ones that made me fall in love with Shayera. The Thanagarian Hawkwoman is my overall favorite DC character.

5 Likes

Why not, eh? :wink:

Thanks for the request!

5 Likes

Putting in a request for Batman & Robin Adventures Annual #1 (1996), which picks up right after the Mask of the Phantasm movie.

7 Likes

Gotcha, thanks for the request :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I strongly second it along with Batman & Robin Adventures: Subzero please. It’s a movie comic based on Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero. Thankyou.

7 Likes

Great one! Thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is Batman: Knightwatch #1 supposed to be missing from the service? Issues 2 and 3 are here, with 3 appearing just last week. If the missing first issue isn’t a glitch, consider this my request to have it added. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hmm, I don’t believe it was ever put on the service but I’ll look further into it and make note of it as a request. Thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This came up either in another thread on here or in Reddit I forget which. Repeating what someone said in that thread (so I won’t take credit for knowing it) but there is actually a Gen 13 #13A #13B #13C each with a different story inside (because the 90’s was pointlessly gimicky to make things appear collectable.)

Each of them was a crossover featuring characters from different companies. One featured characters from Archie comics, one featured characters from the Bone comic book (as well as Spawn), and one featured characters from Madmen.

I would assume that to digitize and publish them DC would have to come to an agreement with Archie Comics, Jeff Smith (owner of Bone), Todd McFarland and whoever owns Madmen I don’t know who I never read it.

I would assume it would be tricky to get one of them to work something out much less all of them, especially given it seems unlikely they would be some best seller on comixology or even nessecary heavily read on here.

So given that it is likely those three issue #13’s probably won’t be making their way on here. At least not anytime soon so is presumably why they skipped them.

A shame though, I am no fan of Gen 13 but that sounds like my kind of insanity, if they were on here I would totally read them.

EDIT: Ok I looked it up and seems those three issues in addition to the characters I mentioned, also had appearanced by The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Beanworld (anyone remember that one?), Lady Death, The Savage Dragon, Monkeyman and O’Brian, Strangers in Paradise, The Maxx, Shi, Hellboy and even Wolverine all appear in those three issues. I am not even sure that is everyone.

So yeah… it will never be digitally archived anywhere. Getting permission from the owners of all those properties would likely be impossible (one of thems says no and it is all for nothing) and would likely be more trouble than it was worth evem if they somehow could get an ok from everyone.

4 Likes

Green Lantern Mosaic

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @swenocha!

I’ll second GL Mosaic!

6 Likes

Thanks for the request — and welcome to our community! :partying_face:

5 Likes

All-Star Comics #39-49, 52, 53.

Justice League of America (1960) #162-165, 169, 175.

Secret Origins (1986) #33, the first part of the three issue JLI feature.

8 Likes

Thanks for the requests! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How about the Day of Judgement event/main series?

5 Likes

Yeees I shall indeed make note of this!

5 Likes

The Books of Magic, the run that’s not available on digital.

The question volumes for ultra

6 Likes