Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thanks!

2 Likes

A re-request: Teen Titans (2003-2011) Annual #1:

One of the very few Infinite Crisis tie-ins not yet available in digital. Its a pretty important tie-in, so having it in digital would be very appreciated.

For kicks, adding in the second printing cover would be a nice bonus:

Thank you.

6 Likes

You got it, @Vroom! I’ve noted this re-request down for the team for you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not so. At least two more that I know of that haven’t been digitized:

And please, by all means, consider this as a request for these to be digitized. For search:

Infinite Crisis Secret Files & Origins 2006
Adventures of Superman #649

6 Likes

Thank you @KookieSuperApe! I’ve got these both noted, much appreciated. :pray:

6 Likes

Hi I know this has been requested before. But could we possibly get New Teen Titans issue 16 16 page preview from 1982, with the first appearance of Captain Carrot?

Thanks! I just started reading about him and would love to read it.

4 Likes

I’d be happy to add that in, thank you for the request!

5 Likes

I’m lucky to have the V series in print. It took me awhile to find them all but it was worth all the searching.

4 Likes

This series wasnt out in print that I know of but will they ever finish the Justice League Unlimited Series on here. The one based on the animated series just to be clear. I’m nearly done with what’s on here but I know there are a few more issues.

4 Likes

D’oh! I don’t know how I forgot those, especially since I bought them when they came out.

Thanks. :superman_hv_4:

5 Likes

Will Wonder Woman Earth One vol.s 2-3 be available on DCUI as part of the initial addition of OGNs coming to the platform? Thanks!

3 Likes

It’s always possible! I’ll add it to our list of requests for you, though :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ll support this.

5 Likes

I’ll support these

4 Likes

Thank you @Batmanlives1939, I’ve got your support noted for the team. :batparrot:

7 Likes

Thanks

5 Likes

Can we please get the outstanding issues of Jack Kirby’s original The Demon run? DCUI is missing #13-16. Thank you!

5 Likes

Great request, thank you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is a request that has been made by multiple others before…

:sparkles: Doom Patrol (2001-2003) #21-22
#1-20 are already available on DCUI but the last two issues are missing.
Please complete Doom Patrol (2001-2003).

6 Likes

Thanks Mojaka! I’ve added your vote. :+1:

6 Likes