Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Yeah it’ll be awhile but its worth it. Was shocked by the delays though.

3 Likes

Cybernary 2.0 (2001-2002) 1-6.
Wildstorm Thunderbook (2000)

3 Likes

Got it, thank you for the requests :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes
  • DC Special Series #6
  • Super-Team Family #13
  • Super-Team Family #14

These are essential tie-ins to the Secret Society of Super-Villains series that we will soon be getting on here. Thank you.

5 Likes

No no, thank you for the requests! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is the type of thing the digital consumer loves to see. All gaps filled in with remastered issues, not scans. I would especially love to see it on some classic DC series.

9 Likes

That’s a really great point! Would love to see some highlights and celebration of that kind of thing, and agree completely about the remastering, though I know it’s more expensive.

3 Likes

Seriously, they dropped about 50 issues this week. It can be done!

3 Likes

Expensive? Maybe.
An investment in something you can repackage and resell multiple times? Definitely.

3 Likes

Any chance we can get the rest of Joker/Harley: Criminal Sanity?

Thanks.

3 Likes

I came here to post practically the same thing. It’d be nice to have that sort of thing with Action or Detective, or even just to highlight any series that has completed.

3 Likes

Added your vote to a previous request of this title. Thanks!

2 Likes

its going to be a movie next year everyone is gonna want to read it

1 Like

Hey there @storyteller91 — I moved your topic into this thread, which is more appropriate for content requests for DCUI.

I will add your request for Batman: The Doom That Came To Gotham to our request list. Please remember to utilize this thread for anything you’d like to see come to the comic platform. Thanks!

3 Likes

I will

2 Likes

Folks, as the originator of this thread, I would politely ask that we keep the discussion focused on the main point of the thread:

Requesting digital releases of content that is currently only available in print.

I appreciate the enthusiasm and interest fans have for remastered content, labeling of series that are complete, feedback on DC’s current digital release patterns/strategy and what have you, as I share those sentiments.

However, those are topics in their own right and not necessary for a thread whose main point is to request the digital release of content that is currently only available in print.

Thank you.

4 Likes

batman annual 13 please

3 Likes

Thanks for the request! I’ll note it down :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Where is The Killing Joke and Books of Magic?

1 Like